Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
- Loose Parts - Stand-Up Chemist
- Huge License
Plate Gallery - Worldwide
- 10 Top Anagrams for "Information Superhighway" - ...a Letterman
style countdown. Some of the phrases are hilarious.
- Axis of Evil - Seems everyone wants in on the act.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes... - Well, this isn't technical
in nature, but it's a hoot!
- Things Not to Do in an Interview - Sage advice in these tough
- More Anagrams - Clever! Type "anagram" into the Google search
engine and you'll find loads of sites to create anagrams for you
- Quick Thinking - Well, it's not a technical funny, but there
must be a way to apply it to engineering!
- Practical Aerospace Engineering - Why experience is oft times
the best teacher ;-)
Iraqi Information Minister Quotes - "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!," - Mohammed Saeed
al-Sahaf, Iraqi Minister of Information (currently on administrative leave). These will go down in history as
the most outrageous - and humorous - statements in history! This site was barraged with so many hits when it
first appeared that the owners needed to switch to a dedicated server.
- Doctors Making Lawyers Look Smart - ...from
doctors at the bottom of their classes
- Bill Gates' New House - A little payback for Bill from all the
enslaved Windows users out there - including me
- True or False?
- Take this short test and see how you fare
- Tax Cuts For Dummies - A fresh perspective on an old
- Truth In Advertising - Clever signs
- Things You'd Like
to Say At Work - ...or maybe you already have???
- A Freedom of Speech Issue? - This might just outrage you!
...or maybe not
- For All You Lexiophiles... - Lovers of words, that is...
- Quadratic Equation Proof? - A new look at an old problem
- MS Patents 1s & 0s - Bill taking over the world - again?
- Words Women Use - Information at least as useful as anything
else you'll find on RF Café!
New Game Show? - Welcome to "Who Wants to Marry a Software Engineer?" - Silicon Valley's newest game show.
- Steven Wright One-Liners - If you're not familiar with the
work of Steven Wright, he's the guy who once said: "I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen...and
replaced by exact duplicates." Here are some more of his gems.
- Engineering Trivia - Some interesting facts - with references
- Stupid Human Tricks - There is no end to the source
Math - Earn 3 Continuing Education Credits online
- Only in America... -
- Professional's Exam - This might surprise you
- Cubicle One-Liners - Just what it says.
- Funny T-Shirt Sayings -
- Useful Guide to Research Phrases -
- Recognizing Technical Harassment -
New Investment Terms - Stock market got you DOWn? This might help, but it'll probably just make you feel
worse! Sorry ;-)
- How True Is This? - Congratulation to Malcolm Smith for being the August
winner in the RF Cafe T-shirt contest!
Aviationisms - Whether a flying enthusiast or not, you'll love these!
- Useful Proofs -
- Quotable Quotes - These quotes from the business world are
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"