Who's Reading What
Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been
collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with overt sexual
overtones (or undertones) and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
- The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
- The New York Times is read by people who think they run the country.
- The Washington Post is read by people who think they should run the country.
- USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand the
Washington Post. They do, however, like their smog statistics shown in pie charts.
- The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could spare the time,
and if they didn't have to leave L.A. to do it.
- The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country and they did a far superior job of
it, thank you very much.
The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country, and don't really care
as long as they can get a seat on the train.
- The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country either, as long as they do
something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
- The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure there is a country, or that anyone is running
it; but whoever it is, they oppose all that they stand for. There are occasional exceptions if the leaders are
handicapped minority feministic atheist dwarfs, who also happen to be illegal aliens from ANY country or galaxy
as long as they are Democrats.
- The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country, but need the baseball scores.
- The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store, and by those who read #1.
...another one from Steve.
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
Your RF Cafe
single-handedly redefining what an engineering website should be.
Progenitor & Webmaster
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop