Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor
that has been collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted
and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with overt sexual overtones (or undertones), degrading political taunts, and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
- Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will support a 10 Lb. possum.
- Which of the following cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks in your front yard? A) 66 Ford
Fairlane B) 69 Chevrolet Chevelle C) 64 Pontiac GTO
- If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of shine per hour, how many car
radiators are necessary to condense the product?
- A pulpwood cutter has a chain saw that operates at 2700 rpm. The density of the pine trees in a plot to be
harvested is 470 per acre. The plot is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree diameter is 14 inches. How many Pabst
Blue Ribbons will be consumed in cutting the trees?
- If every old refrigerator in the state vented its charge of R-12 simultaneously, what would be the decrease
in the ozone layer?
A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with a field rock foundation. The span is 8 feet and
the porch length is 16 feet. The porch floor is 1 inch rough sawn pine. When the porch collapses, how many hound
dogs will be killed?
- A man owns a house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with an average slope of 15%. The man has 5 children.
Can each of the children place a mobile home on the man's land?
- A 2-ton pulpwood truck is overloaded and proceeding down a steep grade on a secondary road at 45 mph. The
brakes fail. Given the average traffic loading of secondary roads, how many people will swerve to avoid the
truck before it crashes at the bottom of the mountain? For extra credit, how many of the vehicles that swerved
will have mufflers and uncracked windshields?
- A Coal Mine operates a NFPA Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area. The mine employs 120 miners per shift. A gas
warning is issued at the beginning of 3rd shift. How many cartons of unfiltered Camels will be smoked during the
- How many generations will it take before cattle develop two legs shorter than the others because of grazing
along a mountainside?
...from the Inflection Point web site