Prison vs. Work
Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been
collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with overt sexual
overtones (or undertones) and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
- In prison, you spend a majority of your time in an 8x10 cell. At work, you spend most of your time in a 6x8
- In prison, you get three meals a day. At work, you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for
- In prison, you get time off for good behavior. At work, you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.
- At work, you must carry a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself. In prison, a guard locks
and unlocks all the doors for you.
- In prison, you can watch TV and play games. At work, you get fired for watching TV and playing games.
In prison, they ball-and-chain you when you go somewhere. At work, you're just ball-and-chained.
- In prison, you get your own toilet. At work, you have to share.
- In prison, they allow your family and friends to visit. At work, you can't even speak to your family and
- In prison, all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work required. At work, you get to pay all expenses to
go to work and then deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.
- In prison, you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out. At work, you
spend most of your time wanting to get out and go to bars.
- In prison, you can join many programs which you can leave at any time. At work, there are some programs you
can never get out of.
- In prison, there are sadistic wardens. At work, you have managers.
...from the Inflection Point web site
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
Your RF Cafe
single-handedly redefining what an engineering website should be.
Progenitor & Webmaster
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop