Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
...thanks to Steve for this one, too.
- Hard Drive: Trying to climb a steep, muddy hill with 3 flat tires and pulling a trailer
load of fertilizer.
- Keyboard: Place to hang your truck keys.
- Window: Place in the truck to hang your guns.
- Floppy: When you run out of Polygrip.
- Modem: How you got rid of your dandelions.
- ROM: Delicious when you mix it with coca cola.
Byte: First word in a kiss-off phrase.
- Reboot: What you do when the first pair gets covered with barnyard stuff.
- Network: Activity meant to provide bait for your trout line.
- Mouse: Fuzzy, soft thing you stuff in your beer bottle in order to get a free case.
- LAN: To borrow as in, "Hey Delbert! LAN me yore truck."
- Cursor: What some guys do when they are mad at their wife and/or girlfriend.
- Bit: A wager as in, "I bit you can't spit that watermelon seed across the porch long ways."
- Digital Control: What yore fingers do on the TV remote.
- Packet: What you do to a suitcase or Wal-Mart bag before a trip.