ln (e10) Reasons Why e is Better Than Pi:
10) e is easier to spell than pi.
≈ 3.14 while e ≈ 2.718281828459045.
8) The character for e can be found on a keyboard, but
pi sure can't.
7) Everybody fights for their piece of the pie.
6) ln (pi1) is a really
nasty number, but ln (e1) = 1.
5) e is used in calculus while pi is used in baby geometry.
'e' is the most commonly picked vowel in Wheel of Fortune.
3) e stands for Euler's Number, pi doesn't stand
2) You don't need to know Greek to be able to use e.
1) You can't confuse e with a food
...from the Euler's Number web site
The Flood is over and the ark has landed. Noah lets all the animals out and says, "Go
forth and multiply."
A few months later, Noah decides to take a stroll and see how the animals are doing.
Everywhere he looks he finds baby animals. Everyone is doing fine except for one pair of little snakes. "What's the
problem?" says Noah.
"Cut down some trees and let us live there", say the snakes.
Noah follows their
advice. Several more weeks pass. Noah checks on the snakes again. Lots of little snakes, everybody is happy. Noah
asks, "Want to tell me how the trees helped?"
"Certainly", say the snakes. "We're adders, so we need logs
...from the Profession Jokes web site