Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while tying up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Anagrams 2 |
Tech & Business Anagrams
- The Hospital Ambulance = A Cab, I Hustle to Help Man
- Semolina = Is No Meal
- The United States of America = Attaineth its cause, freedom
- Christmas tree = Search, Set, Trim
- A Gentleman = Elegant Man
- Presbyterian = Best In Prayer
- The Public Art Galleries = Large Picture Halls, I Bet
- A Decimal Point = I'm a Dot in Place
- The Earthquakes = That Queer Shake
- Salman Rushdie = Read, Shun Islam
- Martin Scorsese = Screen is a storm
(the director of movies "Taxi Driver,"
"Mean Streets," "GoodFellas," "Cape Fear," and "Age of Innocence.")
- Barbie doll = I'll bare bod / Babe I'd roll / Liberal bod
- Student Information Processing Board = Computation Transgression Forbidden (MIT)
- Statue of Liberty = Built to Stay Free
- Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
- Patrick Stewart = A Crap Trek Twist
- Mel Gibson = Bong Smile
- Admirer = Married
- Indomitableness = Endless ambition
- New York Times = Monkeys Write / Monkey Writes
- David Letterman = Nerd Amid Late TV
- Howard Stern = Retard Shown
- Contradiction = Accord not in it
- Debit card = Bad Credit
- Why shouldn't America go re-elect President Clinton in Ninety-Six? = He has
a prime or cunning tendency to wildly solicit Internet sex.
- Spiro Agnew = Grow a Spine (also, spine can be anagrammed into another body
- William Clinton = I'm it, an ill clown
William Jefferson Clinton = Firm clean
fellow. Joint? Sin!
- William Jefferson Clinton = Jail Mrs. Clinton: Felon wife
- George Bush = He bugs Gore
- Ronald Reagan = A darn long era
- Raiders of the Lost Ark = Ford, the Real Star, is OK
- The Towering Inferno = Not Worth Fire Engine
- Prince of Tides = PS. I Cried Often
Silence of the Lambs = Con Bites Male
- Tony Blair, MP = I'm Tory plan B
- Margaret Thatcher = A charm tart, get her!
- Twenty thousand leagues under the sea = Huge water tale stuns. End had you tense.
- The end of the world is nigh! = Down this hole, frightened!
- The best things in life are free = Nail-biting refreshes the feet
- "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." Neil A. Armstrong
= A thin man ran; makes a large stride; left planet, pins flag on moon! On to Mars!
- Do an angry hit = Tonya Harding
- Grace'n any rink = Nancy Kerrigan
- Pre-natal = Parental = Paternal
www.wordsmith.org web site.