Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been
collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with reproductive
function innuendo and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
- Internet Anagram Server = Isn't re-arrangement rave?
- Dormitory = Dirty Room
- Schoolmaster = The classroom
- Elvis = Lives
- Listen = Silent
- Clint Eastwood = Old West Action
A Telephone Girl = Repeating "Hello"
- Western Union = No Wire Unsent
- The Country Side = No City Dust Here
- Evangelist = Evil's Agent
- Astronomers = Moon starers / No more stars
- The Cockroach = Cook, Catch Her
- Desperation = A Rope Ends It
- The Morse Code = Here Come Dots
- Slot Machines = Cash Lost in'em
- Conversation = Voices Rant On
- Disraeli = I lead, Sir.
- Clothespins = So Let's Pinch
- The Great New York Rapid Transit Tunnel = Giant Work in Street, Partly Underneath
- Florence Nightingale = Nigel, Fetch an Iron Leg / Flit on Cheering Angel
- MacDonalds = Clam and Sod
- Darling I love you = leaving your idol / Avoiding our yell
- Butterfly = Flutter-by
- Heavy Rain? = Hire a Navy!
- Tom Cruise = So I'm Cuter
- Animosity = Is No Amity
- Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler
- Funeral = Real Fun
- A Domesticated Animal = Docile, as a Man Tamed it
- The Railroad Train = Hi! I Rattle and Roar
- The Hilton = Hint: Hotel
- A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss = Stroller on Go, Amasses Nothing
- Sunshine and Shadow = Show in Sun and Shade
- The Check is in the Mail = Claim "Heck, I sent it (heh)"
- The United States Bureau of Fisheries = I Raise the Bass to Feed Us in the Future
- Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Z's
- Vacation Times = I'm Not as Active
- Software = Swear Oft
- Silicon Graphics = A Long Chip Crisis / Can logic ship, sir? / Gosh, sir, I can clip!
- Alec Guinness = Genuine Class
- The Detectives = Detect Thieves
www.wordsmith.org web site.