These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Anagrams 2 |
Tech & Business Anagrams
- Internet Anagram Server = Isn't re-arrangement rave?
- Dormitory = Dirty Room
- Schoolmaster = The classroom
- Elvis = Lives
- Listen = Silent
- Clint Eastwood = Old West Action
- A Telephone Girl = Repeating "Hello"
- Western Union = No Wire Unsent
- The Country Side = No City Dust Here
- Evangelist = Evil's Agent
- Astronomers = Moon starers / No more stars
- The Cockroach = Cook, Catch Her
- Desperation = A Rope Ends It
- The Morse Code = Here Come Dots
- Slot Machines = Cash Lost in'em
- Conversation = Voices Rant On
- Israeli = I lead, Sir.
- Clothespins = So Let's Pinch
- The Great New York Rapid Transit Tunnel = Giant Work in Street, Partly Underneath
- Florence Nightingale = Nigel, Fetch an Iron Leg / Flit on Cheering Angel
- MacDonalds = Clam and Sod
- Darling I love you = leaving your idol / Avoiding our yell
- Butterfly = Flutter-by
- Heavy Rain? = Hire a Navy!
- Tom Cruise = So I'm Cuter
- Animosity = Is No Amity
- Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler
- Funeral = Real Fun
- A Domesticated Animal = Docile, as a Man Tamed it
- The Railroad Train = Hi! I Rattle and Roar
- The Hilton = Hint: Hotel
- A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss = Stroller on Go, Amasses Nothing
- Sunshine and Shadow = Show in Sun and Shade
- The Check is in the Mail = Claim "Heck, I sent it (heh)"
- The United States Bureau of Fisheries = I Raise the Bass to Feed Us in the Future
- Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Z's
- Vacation Times = I'm Not as Active
- Software = Swear Oft
- Silicon Graphics = A Long Chip Crisis / Can logic ship, sir? / Gosh, sir, I
- Alec Guinness = Genuine Class
- The Detectives = Detect Thieves
...from the www.wordsmith.org