These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
There are about 10 types of capacitors.
9. Theory tells you how a circuit works, not why
it doesn't work.
8. Not everything works according to the specs in the databook.
7. Anything practical you learn will be obsolete before you use it, except the complex math, which you
will never use.
6. Always try to fix the hardware with the software.
Engineering is like having an 8 a.m. class and a late afternoon lab every day for the rest of your life.
4. Overtime pay? What overtime pay?
Engineers rule the world until the next revision.
2. If you like junk food, caffeine, and
all-nighters, then you should go into software.
Dilbert is a documentary.
...from the Inflection Point web site