Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
- "Sweatwork" clip from the Welcome Back, Kotter
- "Atomic Bomb" clip from the Barney Miller TV show
- Electronic, Distributed Configurations
- Funnies from The Good Life: October 2014
- Tech Comics from Keysight cum Agilent cum HP
- Electronics Themed Comics
from the September 1945 & December 1947 editions of Radio Craft
- Finally... Proof That Communism Works !!!
- Comics with the Potential to Make You Laugh!
- Funnies from The Good Life: August 2014
- A Handful of Good Techie Jokes
- Dilbert CEO Photo Flash Advertisement Idea
- Funnies from The Good Life: July 2014
- Funnies from The Good Life: June 2014
- Comics from 1958 Radio-Electronics magazines
- Funnies from The Good Life: May 2014
- Jokes Only Smart People Will "Get"
- The Missed Exam
- What Resume Claims Really Mean
- This Is Not the Internet (plus a techie quip)
- Time to Ban iPhones and iPads?
- The Government Is Bombarding Citizens with Radiation!
- Longest Word in English Takes 213 Minutes to Say
- A Sad State of Affairs
- "As God As My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" - WKRP in Cincinnati
- 10 Commandments of Experts
- Dilbert the Pilot
- An Engineer's Valentine
- Top Ten Ways You Know You Just Might Be Married To a Ham
- Put the Mad Scientist Back into Ham Radio
- RF Cafe MoneyBomb
- Vintage Ads with Science / Technology Themes
- The 10 Top Reasons to Keep Printed Books
- Technology Axioms
- Random Technology Humor
- Tim Hawkins Video - "The Government Can"
- Waveform Art
- Cell Phones Cause Accidents
- Help Wanted - Computer Engineer
- "Outside the Box" Methods for ESD Testing on Welcome Back Kotter
- Barney Miller - Atomic Bomb
- Universal Grade Change Form
- Dimwit Celebrities Exhibit Lack of Science Knowledge
- Downsizing Government - The Right Way!
- 2008 Darwin Awards
- A Taxing Poem
- The Washington Post Mensa Invitational
- MSDS for the Woman Element
- A Memorable Senior Moment
- Some Life-Saving e-Mails
- Those Evil Radios! (c1948)
Correctness and Datasheets
- The World's Funniest Joke
- Why Santa Claus Must Be a Woman
- The 12 Politically Correct Days of Christmas
- Geek Speak 2007 - Newly coined words and phrases
- Jargon from the IT Department - How to know of the IT guys are insulting you
- Some Very Good Points
- A Few Facts About Words
- "The Knack" - Dilbert's Childhood Malady
- U.S. Navy's Official UFO Website
- 2007 Darwin Awards
- Funny Website Error Page - This is hilarious!
- Easter Egg Archive - An extensive of Easter Eggs found in software, books, movies, TV.
Why Men Should Not Baby-Sit - Disclaimer: No babies were harmed while making this video.
- The Secret to the Prius' Great Gas Mileage
- Liberal Arts College Entrance Exam
- Mr. C's Top 15 Current IT Buzzwords
- Clumsy Crooks - This website archives news stories of some of the stupider outlaws.
- The Apple iRack - This caught me off guard, but I still think it's
- Some Interesting Questions - A collection of funny, but pensive, questions
- How Not to Take a Test - These are classic!
- The Importance of Correct Punctuation - The is an amazing example
of how punctuation can completely change the meaning of a communication
- 2006 Darwin Award Winners Announced - Where the winners are
the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- USAF Test from April 1973 Popular Mechanics - This you have to see
- David Letterman's Tribute to Bill Gates' Retirement - This is a YouTube
video, so be prepared for audio
- Rockwell Controls Retro Encabulator - This video is a take-off of
the Turboencabulator that was popularized by General Electric in its 1962 catalog. It seems so real.
- Funnies from The Good Life: December 2014 & January
- Familiar Quantities and Subjects Technical Challenge
- If Cars Were Like Computers...
- "Sweathog Clinic for the Cure of Smoking" clip from the
Welcome Back, Kotter TV show
- Technical Punography
- The Great Christmas Card Glitter Conspiracy
- Comics with Electronics Theme
Popular Electronics and Radio Electronics
- 4 More Electronics Themed Comics
from the August 1945 edition of Radio Craft
- Comics with High Tech Theme from the November 1944 edition of Radio Craft
- 1 to the 4th Power Amplification in Star Trek Episode
- Listen to
"The Measurement Blues" - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements, by Martin Rowe, Senior Technical Editor of Test &
On the Effectiveness of Aluminum Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study - A collaborative effort between MIT's Electrical Engineering and Computer
Science & Media departments presents evidence about whether these devices can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by governments
- How to Choose a College Major - It does not included engineering, but is funny
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another gratuitous swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine - This is not the one already
- Chemical Analysis of Human Elements - You'll love this
Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the IRS stick its finger in your eye since every one of them
came directly from the Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- The 2005 Darwin Awards Are Out - Where the winners are the
losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you have heard the names of most members of this famous clan.
- How Cathode Ray Tubes Work - The HowStuffWorks.com guy explores the construction of
a cathode ray tube (CRT) using a highly unusual method of gaining access to the guts of it. Let's just say you should not try this at home (unless
you live in the country, anyway)
- How Caffeine Works - ...a short scientific explanation from the HowStuffWorks.com
Buzzword Bingo - A Must-Have for Your Next Meeting! - Print this bingo card and take it with you to your next meeting. Mark the buzzwords
as you hear them; the BINGO square is a free square. If you get five in a row (up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java applet
auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct Terminology - All parents need - or will need
- this guide
- 15 Reasons Why a Slide Rule is Better than a Workstation - Geek
- Dilbertisims - ...from The Tamster's
- Instructions for the Operation
of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - For some reason, this scene from Monty Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail" just cracks me up
- The Clever Professor - A funny story - and actually believable
- Definitions of Some Common Amateur Radio Terms
- The "real" definitions
- T'Was the Night Before Startup - This is a little dated to the pre-tech
boom crash, but still funny
- Watch It Get Shredded! - The SSI company has short videos of all
kinds of stuff being shredded, form entire boats, to computers, to refrigerators, to concrete
- Classic Lateral Thinking Exercises - Not really humor, but good brain therapy
- Microsoft Technical Support vs. The Psychic Friends Network - A poke
at two great American institutions
- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e) is Inferior to
- In classic David Letterman form...
- The original RF Cafe Humor archive page
- The crappy gas mileage on my 2011 Jeep Patriot is no joke. Jeep
advertised 21 mpg in town; mine gets about 18-19 mpg.
- GE's Turboencabulator Datasheet - This is a scan of the actual pages of a 1962
catalog The turboencabulator was supposedly described by a "J.H.Quick" in "The Institution of Electrical Engineers, Students Quarterly Journal"
25 (London), p184 in 1955
- Despair.com - Demotivators™
- Rules of the College Chemistry Lab - See if these don't bring back some memories
of the 'ol college days!
- Jon Stewart's Hilarious Report on N. Korea's "Nuclear" Test - You've got to see this!
- Kirt's Coffee Drinkability Rule - Another addition to the 'Valuable Lessons Learned from the USAF' series
- Are You a Democrat, Republican or Southerner? - Yet another bit of
humor provided by Steve (a proud Democrat, by the way!).
- ThisIsBroken.com - Funny stuff: "A project to make businesses more aware of their
customer experience, and how to fix it."
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"