Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor
that has been collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted
and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with overt sexual overtones (or undertones), degrading political taunts, and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
- Listen to
"The Measurement Blues" - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements, by Martin Rowe,
Senior Technical Editor of Test & Measurement World
On the Effectiveness of Aluminum Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study - A collaborative effort between MIT's
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Media departments presents evidence about whether these devices
can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by governments and aliens
- How to Choose a College Major - It does not
included engineering, but is funny anyway
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another gratuitous
swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
- This is not the one already posted
- Chemical Analysis of Human Elements
- You'll love this
Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the IRS stick its finger in your
eye since every one of them came directly from the Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- The 2005 Darwin Awards Are Out
- Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you have heard the names of most members of this famous clan.
- How Cathode Ray Tubes Work - The HowStuffWorks.com guy
explores the construction of a cathode ray tube (CRT) using a highly unusual method of gaining access to the
guts of it. Let's just say you should not try this at home (unless you live in the country, anyway)
- How Caffeine Works - ...a short scientific explanation
from the HowStuffWorks.com website
Buzzword Bingo - A Must-Have for Your Next Meeting! - Print this bingo card and take it with you to your
next meeting. Mark the buzzwords as you hear them; the BINGO square is a free square. If you get five in a row
(up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java applet auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct Terminology
- All parents need - or will need - this guide
- 15 Reasons Why a Slide Rule is Better
than a Workstation - Geek humor
- ...from The Tamster's Hangout website
Instructions for the Operation of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - For some reason, this scene from Monty
Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail" just cracks me up
- The Clever Professor - A funny story - and actually
- Definitions of
Some Common Amateur Radio Terms - The "real" definitions
- T'Was the Night Before Startup - This is
a little dated to the pre-tech boom crash, but still funny
- Watch It Get Shredded! - The SSI
company has short videos of all kinds of stuff being shredded, form entire boats, to computers, to refrigerators,
- Classic Lateral Thinking Exercises - Not really humor,
but good brain therapy
- Microsoft Technical Support vs. The Psychic
Friends Network - A poke at two great American institutions
- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e) is
- In classic David Letterman form...
- The original RF Cafe Humor archive page
- The crappy gas mileage on my 2011 Jeep Patriot
is no joke. Jeep advertised 21 mpg in town; mine gets about 18-19 mpg.
- GE's Turboencabulator Datasheet - This is a scan
of the actual pages of a 1962 catalog The turboencabulator was supposedly described by a "J.H.Quick" in "The
Institution of Electrical Engineers, Students Quarterly Journal" 25 (London), p184 in 1955
- Despair.com - Demotivators™
- Rules of the College Chemistry Lab - See if these
don't bring back some memories of the 'ol college days!
- Jon Stewart's Hilarious Report on N. Korea's "Nuclear" Test - You've got to see this!
- Kirt's Coffee Drinkability Rule - Another addition to the 'Valuable Lessons Learned from the USAF' series
- Are You a Democrat, Republican or Southerner?
- Yet another bit of humor provided by Steve (a proud Democrat, by the way!).
- ThisIsBroken.com - Funny stuff: "A project to make
businesses more aware of their customer experience, and how to fix it."
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"