Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been
collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with reproductive
function innuendo and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
Only in America...
- can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
- are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
- do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while
healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
- do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
- do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
- do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone
we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
- do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
- do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics'
meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
- do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
...compliments of Steve S.