These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Only in America...
- can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
- are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
- do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while
healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
- do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
- do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
- do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone
we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
- do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
- do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics'
meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
- do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
...compliments of Steve S.