Engineering & Science Humor #3
- Tech and Business Related Anagrams
Father Explains the COVID-19 Country Shutdown Philosophy
- Yet More Tech Jokes
- Loose Parts - Stand-Up
Huge License Plate Gallery - Worldwide
- 10 Top Anagrams for "Information Superhighway"
- ...a Letterman style countdown. Some of the phrases are hilarious.
- Axis of Evil - Seems everyone wants
in on the act.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes...
- Well, this isn't technical in nature, but it's a hoot!
- Things Not to Do in an Interview
- Sage advice in these tough employment-seeking times!
- More Anagrams - Clever! Type "anagram"
into the Google search engine and you'll find loads of sites to create anagrams
- Quick Thinking - Well, it's not
a technical funny, but there must be a way to apply it to engineering!
- Practical Aerospace Engineering -
Why experience is oft times the best teacher ;-)
Iraqi Information Minister Quotes - "There are no American infidels in Baghdad.
Never!," - Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraqi Minister of Information (currently on
administrative leave). These will go down in history as the most outrageous - and
humorous - statements in history! This site was barraged with so many hits when
it first appeared that the owners needed to switch to a dedicated server.
- Doctors Making Lawyers
Look Smart - ...from doctors at the bottom of their classes
- Bill Gates' New House - A little
payback for Bill from all the enslaved Windows users out there - including me
- True or False? - Take this
short test and see how you fare
- Tax Cuts For Dummies -
A fresh perspective on an old argument
- Truth In Advertising -
- Things You'd Like to Say At Work - ...or
maybe you already have???
- A Freedom of Speech Issue?
- This might just outrage you! ...or maybe not
- For All You Lexiophiles... - Lovers
of words, that is...
- Quadratic Equation Proof? - A new look
at an old problem
- MS Patents 1s & 0s - Bill taking
over the world - again?
- Words Women Use - Information
at least as useful as anything else you'll find on RF Café!
New Game Show? - Welcome to "Who Wants to Marry a Software Engineer?" - Silicon
Valley's newest game show.
- Steven Wright One-Liners - If you're
not familiar with the work of Steven Wright, he's the guy who once said: "I woke
up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen...and replaced by exact duplicates."
Here are some more of his gems.
- Engineering Trivia - Some
interesting facts - with references
- Stupid Human Tricks - There
is no end to the source of these!
- Real-Life Math - Earn 3 Continuing
Education Credits online
- Only in America... -
- Professional's Exam - This
might surprise you
- Cubicle One-Liners - Just
what it says.
- Funny T-Shirt Sayings -
- Useful Guide to Research Phrases
- Recognizing Technical Harassment
New Investment Terms - Stock market got you DOWn? This might help, but it'll
probably just make you feel worse! Sorry ;-)
- How True Is This? - Congratulation to Malcolm
Smith for being the August winner in the RF Cafe T-shirt contest!
- Whether a flying enthusiast or not, you'll love these!
- Useful Proofs -
- Quotable Quotes - These quotes
from the business world are a riot!
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"