Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while tying up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Engineering & Science Humor #3
- Tech Cryptoquip
- Tech and Business Related Anagrams
Father Explains the COVID-19 Country Shutdown Philosophy
- Yet More Tech Jokes
- Loose Parts - Stand-Up
Huge License Plate Gallery - Worldwide
- 10 Top Anagrams for "Information Superhighway"
- ...a Letterman style countdown. Some of the phrases are hilarious.
- Axis of Evil - Seems everyone wants
in on the act.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes...
- Well, this isn't technical in nature, but it's a hoot!
- Things Not to Do in an Interview
- Sage advice in these tough employment-seeking times!
- More Anagrams - Clever! Type "anagram"
into the Google search engine and you'll find loads of sites to create anagrams
- Quick Thinking - Well, it's not
a technical funny, but there must be a way to apply it to engineering!
- Practical Aerospace Engineering -
Why experience is oft times the best teacher ;-)
Iraqi Information Minister Quotes - "There are no American infidels in Baghdad.
Never!," - Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraqi Minister of Information (currently on
administrative leave). These will go down in history as the most outrageous - and
humorous - statements in history! This site was barraged with so many hits when
it first appeared that the owners needed to switch to a dedicated server.
- Doctors Making Lawyers
Look Smart - ...from doctors at the bottom of their classes
- Bill Gates' New House - A little
payback for Bill from all the enslaved Windows users out there - including me
- True or False? - Take this
short test and see how you fare
- Tax Cuts For Dummies -
A fresh perspective on an old argument
- Truth In Advertising -
- Things You'd Like to Say At Work - ...or
maybe you already have???
- A Freedom of Speech Issue?
- This might just outrage you! ...or maybe not
- For All You Lexiophiles... - Lovers
of words, that is...
- Quadratic Equation Proof? - A new look
at an old problem
- MS Patents 1s & 0s - Bill taking
over the world - again?
- Words Women Use - Information
at least as useful as anything else you'll find on RF Café!
New Game Show? - Welcome to "Who Wants to Marry a Software Engineer?" - Silicon
Valley's newest game show.
- Steven Wright One-Liners - If you're
not familiar with the work of Steven Wright, he's the guy who once said: "I woke
up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen...and replaced by exact duplicates."
Here are some more of his gems.
- Engineering Trivia - Some
interesting facts - with references
- Stupid Human Tricks - There
is no end to the source of these!
- Real-Life Math - Earn 3 Continuing
Education Credits online
- Only in America... -
- Professional's Exam - This
might surprise you
- Cubicle One-Liners - Just
what it says.
- Funny T-Shirt Sayings -
- Useful Guide to Research Phrases
- Recognizing Technical Harassment
New Investment Terms - Stock market got you DOWn? This might help, but it'll
probably just make you feel worse! Sorry ;-)
- How True Is This? - Congratulation to Malcolm
Smith for being the August winner in the RF Cafe T-shirt contest!
- Whether a flying enthusiast or not, you'll love these!
- Useful Proofs -
- Quotable Quotes - These quotes
from the business world are a riot!
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"