Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while tying up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
At last count,
Bill Gates had an estimated net worth of $42
billion dollars ($42,000,000,000.000.00). He has earned since his birth an average of $32.31 per heartbeat, and
this is escalating. He recently donated $200 million to place computers in libraries across the country. This is
1/210 of his wealth. Here are some other things he could do:
Perhaps what he needs to spend money on most is a new pair of glasses and some hair conditioner.
- Pay NBA MVP
Michael Jordan's salary for 1,394 years.
- Give every man, woman and child on the face of the Earth $7.46.
- Pay every California Lottery
prize for the next 34 years.
- Fund 158 Mars Pathfinder
Fund the US Department of Education
for 19 years.
- Pay tuition for the residents of Seattle
and Tacoma to go to the
University of Washington for four years.
- Fund the US presence in the
Persian Gulf for 11 months.
- Fund the US peacekeeping forces in
Bosnia for 157 years.
- Buy 233,346,297 copies of
- Buy 1,680,000,000 copies of his own book, buy more with his royalties from those sales, continuing the cycle
and easily the best selling author of all time.
- Make Hanson the most successful musicians of all time by
buying 3,529,411,765 copies of "Middle of
- If he wanted to challenge George Lucas
(worth only $2 billion), he could make 227 sequels to "Waterworld,"
or 35,000 sequels to "Sling Blade."
- At the median donation for spending a night in the
White House, he could stay in the
Lincoln Bedroom for
- If he wanted to go on a killing spree in Los Angeles County,
at the rate that Simpson was charged, he could kill 3,360 people and pay all his attorney fees and punitive
- At the rate of 1/2 ounce per $27 million, he could pay
Mike Tyson to eat 1/5 of
- He could fly from Seattle to
Paris and back on
Air France 45,258,621 times.
- If he wanted to go to a local baseball game, he could buy
season tickets, all of them, for 411 years, and with his spare change could buy the team and the
- At Denny's, he could buy a "Grand
Slam Slugger Breakfast" for 9,150,326,797 people.
- If he couldn't get service, he could buy every man, woman and child in
China a Big Mac Extra Value Meal, as long as no
one "Super Sizes."
- If they preferred, he could buy 17 billion packages of Top
- He must like coffee, and could buy over 6 billion pounds of French roast at his local
- Speaking of a cup of coffee, he could support one of those
Sally Struther's foreign kids for