These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
An anagram is a word or phrase formed by rearranging the letters of a different
word or phrase, using all the original letters exactly once. Here is a list of anagrams
for "Information Superhighway."
10. Enormous, hairy pig with fan
9. Hey, ignoramus -- win profit? Ha!
8. Oh-oh, wiring snafu: empty air
7. When forming, utopia's hairy
6. A rough whimper of insanity
5. Oh, wormy infuriating phase
4. Inspire humanity, who go far
3. Waiting for any promise, huh?
2. Hi-ho! Yow! I'm surfing Arpanet!
And the number one anagram for "Information Superhighway":
1. New utopia? Horrifying sham!
...from the Inflection Point
An anagram is, of course, a word or words formed from the letters of some other
word or words.