1. Speaker board.
4. Treble speaker.
8. Three-dimensional sound effect.
9. Network which separates bass and treble frequencies and transmits them to
11. Recorder utilizing an iron oxide-coated ribbon, for storage of intelligence.
13. Unit of weight for phono stylus pressure.
15. Electrical network de-signed to accept, reject, or reduce certain frequencies.
16. The general character of reproduced sound as it affects the ear.
17. Bass speaker.
20. Record playing device.
21. Pertaining to hearable frequencies.
22.Dual-channel sound system utilizing two signal sources, amplifiers, and a
dual headphone system.
24.Electro-acoustical unit that converts current variations into sound waves.
1. Speaker enclosure which employs phase inversion and speaker loading for maximum
2. Ability to reproduce faithfully.
3. Control which permits balancing sound according to room acoustics and individual
4. A hi-fi program source.
5. Type of phono cartridge which permits playing of both standard and micro-groove
6. What a cathode-follower introduces.
7. Term meaning capable of being perceived by the organs of hearing.
10. A sound ratio.
12. Abbreviation for network.
14. Tape recorder designed exclusively for single-channel recording and reproduction.
18. Type of speaker.
19 .Low-frequency sound.
23. Abbreviation for audible frequencies.