1. Color in TV.
3. One type of TV transformer.
8. Solder ingredient.
10. Most speakers have one.
12. Selector for TV or FM.
15. Found in phono pickups or on meter faces.
16. Receives or radiates r.f. (Abbr.)
17. Small amount of current. (Abbr.)
21. Intelligence in electronics.
22. Voltage that provides scan.
23. Inert-gas tube. (Abbr.)
24. Tube-type suffix. (Abbr.)
25. Record players may produce this.
26. Tip of a test lead.
27. One of the color TV phosphors.
29. Specific length of transmission line, often used for matching.
32. Characteristic that distinguishes 27 Across from other colors.
33. Meter with high input impedance.
36. Combination circuit. (Abbr.)
37. Hartley or Colpitts. (Abbr.)
40. Pattern to check linearity or convergence.
41.Common transducer. (Abbr.)
1. Visible electrical discharge.
2. Lots of lines but no picture.
4. Output device for sweep circuits.
5. Works on TV r.f. and i.f. grids. (Abbr.)
6. Alternate to 40 Across.
7.Synonym for 3 Across.
9. Zero reading.
11. Type of tube base.
13. Designation on tube basing diagram. (Abbr.)
14. Some color generators produce this.
18. ____ ratio.
19. One in every TV set.
20. May connect to test probe or circuit component.
22. An abrupt flow of heavy current.
24. A color CRT has more than one.
28. Makes for a "clean sweep."
29. Complement of equipment.
30. For grounding or traveling.
31. Over 40 million homes enjoy this. (Abbr.)
34. Eliminates unwanted frequencies.
35. Controls signal strength in radio. (Abbr.)
38. Found in tube manual along with 13 Down. (Abbr.)
39. Not a gas tube. (Abbr.)