1. Special direct-current generator.
5. Space between two electrodes.
7. Specific electrode in a transistor.
9. Paid notice (abbr.).
10. Luminous discharge of electricity.
12. Symbolized by X.
15. Sphere of interest or activity.
18. Mineral spring resort.
20. Natural vegetable gum, similar to rubber, used principally as insulation for wires and cables.
24. Bypass, coupling, or tuning.
27. Greek letter designating the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
28. Magazine executive (abbr.).
30. A bolt accessory.
31. Semiconductor using the field effect.
1. Type of cable used with some printed circuit connectors.
2. Type of current that is a nonuniform electron flow, which varies periodically but does not reverse its direction.
3. Resistance to motion.
4. Organ of hearing.
6. An attenuator.
8. Color with a slight shade or stain.
9. Type of reversible current (abbr.).
11. Hybrid ring (2 words).
13. Remove data stored on magnetic tape.
14. A continuously reversing change in the magnitude of a given force.
19. Two of a kind (abbr.)
21. Expressed or carried on without words or speech.
22. Storage space immediately below the roof.
23. Mass-audience communication system (abbr.).
24. A metal shield, placed around some components.
25. Type of control (abbr.).
26. To place a binary cell in the one state.
29. Physician (abbr.).