Politically Correct "The 12 Days of Christmas"
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
To be sung in the tradition (ooh, bad word) of
The Twelve Days of Christmas
click on the Play Music! link for background music as you sing.
On the 12th day of the
Eurocentrically imposed midwinter festival, my Significant Other in a consenting adult, monogamous relationship
gave to me:
- TWELVE males reclaiming their inner warrior through ritual drumming,
- ELEVEN pipers piping (plus the 18-member pit orchestra made up of members in good standing of the Musicians
Equity Union as called for in their union contract even though they will not be asked to play a note),
- TEN melanin-deprived testosterone-poisoned scions of the patriarchal ruling class system leaping,
- NINE persons engaged in rhythmic self-expression,
- EIGHT economically disadvantaged female persons stealing milk-products from enslaved Bovine-Americans,
- SEVEN endangered swans swimming on federally protected wetlands,
- SIX enslaved Fowl-Americans producing stolen non-human animal products,
- FIVE golden symbols of culturally sanctioned enforced domestic incarceration, (NOTE: after members of the
Animal Liberation Front threatened to throw red paint at my computer, the calling birds, French hens and partridge
have been reintroduced to their native habitat. To avoid further Animal-American enslavement, the remaining gift
package has been revised.)
- FOUR hours of recorded whale songs,
- THREE deconstructionist poets,
- TWO Sierra Club calendars printed on recycled processed tree carcasses, and
- ONE Spotted Owl activist chained to an old-growth pear tree.
Merry Christmas. Happy Chanukah/Hanukkah. Good Kwanzaa. Blessed Yule.
Oh, heck! Merry Christmas!!!! (unless
in a government facility or otherwise prohibited by law)