These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Passing only requires 4 correct
answers out of 10
All done? Check your answers below!
- How long did the Hundred Years War last?
- Which country makes Panama hats?
- From which animal do we get catgut?
- In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
- What is a camel's hair brush made of?
- The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
- What was King George VI's first name?
- What color is a purple finch?
- Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
- What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Answers to the Quiz:
What do you mean you failed? > > Pass this on to some other brilliant friends. ...thanks to my Uncle Rick
Blattenberger for sending this (he lives in Lackawanna, NY)
- 116 years
- Sheep and Horses
- Squirrel fur
- New Zealand
- Orange, of course.