Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while tying up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Income Tax Quotations
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Although these quotes are funny, it is
like having the IRS stick its finger in your eye since every one of them came directly from the Internal Revenue
- "Taxes are what we pay for civilized society.'' — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., U.S. Supreme Court Justice
- "The power of taxing people and their property is essential to the very existence of government.'' — James
Madison, U.S. President
- "To tax and to please, no more than to love and to be wise, is not given to men." — Edmund Burke, 18th
Century Irish political philosopher and British statesman
- “I am proud to be paying taxes in the United States. The only thing is – I could be just as proud for half
the money.” — Arthur Godfrey, entertainer
- “People who complain about taxes can be divided into two classes: men and women.” — Unknown
- "No government can exist without taxation. This money must necessarily be levied on the people; and the
grand art consists of levying so as not to oppress.'' — Frederick the Great, 18th Century Prussian king
"Like mothers, taxes are often misunderstood, but seldom forgotten.'' — Lord Bramwell, 19th Century English
- "The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom
scale.'' — Arthur C. Clarke, author
- "Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is really quite as satisfying as an income tax refund.” — F. J.
- A tax loophole is "something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it is tax reform.'' — Russell
B. Long, U.S. Senator
- "Few of us ever test our powers of deduction, except when filling out an income tax form.'' — Laurence J.
- “The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.” — Albert Einstein, physicist
- “Taxation with representation ain't so hot either.” — Gerald Barzan, humorist
- “Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.”
- “Income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf.” — Will Rogers, humorist
Internal Revenue Service website