These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
- Everyone gravitated toward Newton, but he just kept moving around at a constant velocity and showed no
- Einstein had a relatively good time.
- Coulomb got a real charge out of the whole thing.
- Cauchy, being the only mathematician there, still managed to integrate well with everyone.
- Pauli came late, but was mostly excluded from things, so he split.
- Pascal was under too much pressure to enjoy himself.
- Ohm spent most of the time resisting Ampere's opinions on current events.
- Hamilton went to the buffet tables exactly once.
- Volt thought the social had a lot of potential.
- Hilbert was pretty spaced out for most of it.
- Heisenberg may or may not have been there.
The Curies were there and just glowed the whole time.
- van der Waals forced himself to mingle.
- Wien radiated a colorful personality.
- Millikan dropped his Italian oil dressing.
- de Broglie mostly just stood in the corner and waved.
- Hollerith liked the hole idea.
- Stefan and Boltzman got into some hot debates.
- Everyone was attracted to Tesla's magnetic personality.
- Compton was a little scatter-brained at times.
- Bohr ate too much and got atomic ache. <-- good one!
- Watt turned out to be a powerful speaker.
- Hertz went back to the buffet table several times a minute.
- Faraday had quite a capacity for food.
- Oppenheimer got bombed.