Some Interesting Questions
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
- Why is it called the People's Republic of China when China's not a republic?
- How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?
- Why do they call someone "late" if they died early?
- Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?
- Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting
- Why do you put two cents in when its only a penny for your thoughts?
Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a
tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?
- If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
- Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever
replies, "A BOAT"
- Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?
- Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?
- When the French swear do they say pardon my English?
- Why are both of SpongeBob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?
- Why are the adjectives 'fast as' and 'slow as' often used in conjunction with hell, is hell slow or fast?
- How is chess considered a sport?
- Why doesn't the hair on your arms grow as fast as the hair on your head?
- Why does every Abraham Lincoln impersonator sound the same, even though there are no known audio recordings
of the man?
- How come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or
immature they tell you to grow up.
- If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?
- Could you be a closet claustrophobic?
- Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is
- If ketchup is good on French fries, how come it isn't good on mashed potatoes?
- Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?
- Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?
- How did Walt Disney figure out how to make people pay to stand in lines all day?
- What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea?
These questions are located all over the Internet and cannot be attributed to a single person.