The Guys' Rules
Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the
male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1." ON PURPOSE!
to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If
it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it
down. You don't hear us complaining about you
leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the
full moon or the
changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never
going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work!
hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem
only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all
comments become null and void
after 7 days.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said
can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes
you sad or angry, we meant it the other way.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
If you already know
best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in
only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example,
is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is
also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are
lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't
want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such
topics as baseball,
the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but
did you know
men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a
Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh!!
Thanks to Steve for this one. If you know the original source, please tell me and I'll give proper credit.
response from Fred: "Hi Kirt, I'm darn sure the source was ADAM. lololol"
1996 - 2018
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas
and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer.
The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available
in the form of WYSIWYG
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text
used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website: AirplanesAndRockets.com