Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
- Being told to "Think Outside the Box" when I'm in a darn box all day!
- Not being able to check e-mail attachments without first seeing who is behind me.
- Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gun fire.
- That nagging feeling that if I just press the right button, I will get a piece of cheese.
- Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
- 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
- Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.
- When tours come through, I get lots of peanuts thrown at me.
- Can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.
- If you talk to yourself it causes all the surrounding cubicle inhabitants to pop their heads over the wall and say "What? I didn't hear you."
- If your boss calls you and asks you to come into his office for a minute the walk there is like a funeral march... people hand you tissues as you pass and refuse to make eye contact.
- You always have the feeling that someone is watching you, but by the time you turn to look they're gone.
...from the BasicJokes website