Thermal Vacuum Space Simulation Testing Made Easier
TotalTemp Technologies C900 Benchtop
San Diego, California – September 11, 2023 - TotalTemp Technologies, a worldwide
leading provider of research laboratory and production temperature chambers and
thermal platform equipment, introduces their model
C900 Benchtop Temperature Chamber. Also known as an environmental
test chamber, the C900 performs thermal tests through the use of forced air convection.
Internal capacity is 9 cubic feet (225 cubic liters). Employing a temperature controller
sensing the air temperature with a setpoint of the desired temperature, temperature
stability at various points can be achieved. Heat is removed by directly injecting
cryogenic liquid into the chamber or heat is added by resistance heaters in the
- Chamber Interior / Sealant: 304 Stainless Steel 22 Gauge / Silicone standard
- Chamber Exterior / Finish: CRS Steel 18 Gauge / Grey Powder Coat
- Approximate Weight: 234 lbs. (43.5kg), Not Packed
- Temperature Range: -148°F to 392°F (-100 to +200°C), Extended Range and Hot
- Heating Rate with Standard Motor: 8°C/Min 230 VAC 15 Amp 2950 Watts, Heater
volts and Watts can be specified
- Cooling Rate with Standard Motor: 15°C/Min Using HP Liquid Nitrogen, Coolant
is customer specified
- Controller (Two Choices): Synergy Nano Color Touchscreen / Watlow PM6 Economy
Primary Features & Benefits:
- Caster stand or benchtop
- Left or right hinge doors
- Standard duty or Heavy duty shelf
- Stacked Chambers
- Thermal Platform Hybrid 2.0 Kit
- Redundant Valve failsafe systems
- Independent Limit Controller
- Dry Nitrogen purge options
- Cryogenic L-N2 & L-CO2 Delivery Hoses
- 16 Channel Thermocouple Monitor
- Temperature Sensor Terminal Blocks
- Extended Temperature Range options
- Many types of DUT sensors
- O2 monitoring option for lab safety
- Easy to use Controller options (Nano only)
- Web Server, GPIB, Cascade Control
- Power requirements: Standard power configuration is 120 VAC 15 Amps or optional
230 Volt 15 Amps.
- Coolant: Cryogenic gas suppliers in your area can supply either Nitrogen or
Carbon Dioxide to your facility.
Specify coolant choice and voltage requirement when ordering a Temperature Chamber.
Controller Options and Accessories
The (A) Synergy Nano Benchtop Controller has a Color LCD touch screen – Easy
to use, easy to read with graphing capability, logging, multi sensor, multi conditional
outputs, comm ready, GPIB Upgradeable and free drivers. More on the
Watlow PM6 is a very robust, economical controller.
About TotalTemp Technologies
The primary goal for TotalTemp is to maximize the combined 40 years experience we
have in this highly specialized field and create a new, alternative, "Next Generation"
Thermal Platforms and Temperature Testing equipment. Our Mission is to offer thermal
testing equipment that best suits or customers' requirements. For several decades
there were only two real manufacturers for thermal platforms. It was no secret that
the market demanded a new alternative with better service and lower costs. We heard
you loud and clear and TotalTemp is here to fill that need.
3630 Hancock Street A
San Diego, CA 92110
Posted September 11, 2023