Content is copyright of company represented,
but page format and custom text and images are my copyright - do not distribute.
September 16, 2020 - Withwave's
is microwave absorber in thin sheet format made of a mixture of polymer resin and
metal magnetic powder which is thin and flexible and excellent in workability and
can be easily bonded. This absorber can suppress radiation noise of electronic devices
for wideband microwave frequency range and reduce surface current as well as surface
reflection in cavity resonant application.
- Available for Microwave Frequency Range
- Lightweight, Flexible, Thin and Excellent Processability
- Commercial Communications
- Security and Defenses
- Automotive, General Electronics
- Antenna Chamber
- W−Absorber can suppress radiation noise of electronic devices for wideband radio
frequency range and is effective in reducing surface current as well as surface
reflection in cavity resonant applications due to the high magnetic loss characteristics
- It suppresses the reflection inside the microwave module and is used to reduce
cavity resonance of the module
- It is particularly suitable for use in masts of ships and walls to reduce reflections
and echoes to nearby antennas and to reduce overall radar signatures by attaching
- It can be used for various applications such as anechoic chamber, medical equipment
- Standard sheet size S1 (105 x 150 mm), S2 (150 x 210 mm), S3 (210 x 300 mm:
- W−Absorber can be used in different sizes, thicknesses and custom configurations
- Thickness depends on the desired resonant frequency, and other resonant frequencies
are available according to special request
Withwave is a leading designer, developer of a broad range of RF & MW Test
Solutions and subsystems with a focus on Electromagnetic field analysis and RF &
Microwave Signal processing.
Withwave's extensive product portfolio serves four primary target markets: Wireless
communications, Test & Instrumentation, Automated Test Equipment, Network Systems.
Applications for our products in these target markets include cellular phones
and base stations, data networking, Semiconductor and telecommunications equipment
and factory automation.
Withwave maintains its competitiveness by continuously innovating products and
services in an environmentally beneficial and sustainable manner. We add new technologies
and abilities to our portfolio of competences to ensure our long-term success.
3F, Yurim Plaza, Dae-hak ro 14
16226, South Korea
Mobile Phone : +82-10-9781-3019
Phone : +82-70-7118-0705
Posted September 16, 2020