Please save the date and join Keysight as the proud host sponsor at DesignCon 2018. Keysight's technical experts and application engineers will demonstrate the most advanced design and test solutions, developed to solve today's most difficult high-speed digital measurement challenges.
What: Keysight at DesignCon 2018
Where: Santa Clara, CA Convention Center
When: Expo – January 31st through February 1st, 2018
Please let me know if you plan to attend and/or if you would like a solution demonstration at our Keysight Booth 725. Below are the Keysight demonstration descriptions:
1. PAM4 Solutions for Testing TX/RX Designs: This demonstration will showcase PAM4 solutions for testing 400G IEEE802.3bs and OIF-CEI Tx/Rx designs - Discover new tools that provide insight on how to characterize and debug 400G designs quickly and accurately.
2. DDR4/ LPDDR4 Memory Test & Validation: This demonstration offers a look into DDR4/LPDDR4 debug and compliance validation covering both signal integrity/parametric and functional protocol.
3. SI Simulation and Data Analytics Software: This demonstration will showcase the latest enhancements in Keysight EEsof ADS 2017 for Signal Integrity channel simulations, as well as the latest release of Keysight's Data Analytics software for collating, slicing and analyzing measured and simulated data.
4. CI Express Gen4 Solutions: This demonstration will showcase PCI Express Gen4 solutions for both transmitter and receiver testing.
5. Type-C Tx/Rx Full Automation with Delta: This demonstration will showcase high-speed PHY validation with full control of the Type-C interface to address challenges of characterizing any USB Type-C device.
6. Signal Integrity: This demonstration will showcase the latest frequency domain and time domain signal integrity solutions for R&D, failure analysis and manufacturing test of high-speed interconnects such as cables, backplanes, PCBs and connectors.
7. MIPI Physical Layer Testing: This demonstration with showcase the new PHY specifications for M-PHY/D-PHY/C-PHY released by the MIPI Alliance. Keysight is at the frontier of MIPI test solutions, and will introduce industry first M-PHY Gear4, D-PHY v2.1 and C-PHY v1.2 PHY layer testing.
8. Power Integrity (PIPro and PI Testing): This demonstration will introduce Keysight EEsof ADS's brand new ElectroThermal simulator for PIPro. The solution provides a complete solution for the PI workflow such as DC IR Drop, DC electro-thermal, and PDN impedance analysis with a special Bill of Materials optimization for decaps. Once a PCB design has been prototyped, an ENA is used to characterize the PDN's impedance, and to take accurate measurements of decaps, inductors and VRMs, for the purposes of validating the work and improving simulation models. The power rails on the prototype can then be probed with dedicated power rail probes to inspect noise on the PDN and compare with noise on signal paths.
About Keysight EEsof EDA Software
Keysight EEsof EDA is the leading supplier of electronic design automation software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed digital, RF system, electronic system level, circuit, 3-D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications. More information is available at www.keysight.com/find/eesof.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers' measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight's electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2015. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas
and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer.
The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available
in the form of WYSIWYG
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text
used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.