1. Used a lot with hi-fi tubes, but rarely with hi-f transistors.
9.Cells in series.
10. Avoid this class of radiation.
11. Pre-radio astronomy apparatus which illustrated the planet positions.
14. What you may hear when the n.f.b. goes positive.
15. Condition of the overlong pot shaft.
16. 1000 cycles, this Hz!
17.It's a grabber.
18. Boozy sort of permanent magnet.
19. Diminutive devils.
21. Merely a component.
23. This gives the micrometer its final resolution.
25. Parish lands hidden in the dingle beside the church.
26. Minuet, polka, or bugaloo.
29. Sounds like Noah's nameplate, but is really the inverse of the sine.
31.To put excessive audio into the final.
2. Applies to mono disc recording.
3. What the yoke does to the beam.
4. Alcoholic radical and gets dopey with acetate.
5. A volt is one.
6. Scruffy appearance of the jack board?
7. Ten ions in stress.
8. A neon checker will perform these with capacitors.
9. Circuit presentation for squares?
12. A pair for vertical deflections.
13. Just a moment!
14. Fate of disc on badly adjusted auto-changer?
20. Loud passage faintly evident in preceding groove.
22. This mariner of old had a nice tan.
23. City of blinding TV interference?
24. The field in a d'Arsonval meter air-gap.
27. A very feminine sort of wave.
28. The board is this with copper.