Press Release Archives:
2022 | 2021 |2020 |
Content is copyright of company represented. Page format, custom text and
images are RF Cafe copyright - do not distribute.
Windfreak Technologies' SynthHD Mini RF & Microwave Signal Generator
Windfreak Technologies SynthHD Mini RF Signal Generator: 10
MHz - 15 GHz
Typical Windfreak Technologies SynthHD Mini RF Signal Generator
Output Power Plots
Windfreak Technologies SynthHD Mini LabVIEW GUI
When Windfreak owner/engineer David Goins told me his new SynthHD
Mini was about the size of a
Zippo lighter, I decided to check out his claim. Click
the thumbnail above to see just how right he is!
Port Richey, Florida, April 14, 2021 – Windfreak Technologies announces the availability
of the new SynthHD Mini RF Signal Generator. The SynthHD
Mini is the smallest 10 MHz to 15 GHz RF Signal Generator in the world
- a mere 1.60 x 1.60 x 0.48 inches (4.06 x 4.06 x 1.22 cm). Expect excellent
performance despite the ultra-small size and price of this device.
Tune any frequency between 10 MHz and 15 GHz in 0.01 Hz resolution.
Adjust calibrated amplitude in 0.01 dB resolution up to +20 dBm and across
more than 30 dB of range. Perform FM, AM, Pulse, Sweep, and List Modulations.
Windfreak Technologies has set the bar on microwave radio frequency generators
for quality, size, and price. As always, our products are designed and manufactured
in the USA!
In Stock. Ships within 5 days.
SynthHD Mini datasheet here.
- 10 MHz to 15 GHz in 0.01 Hz steps
- -13 dBm to +20 dBm (typical) in 0.01 dB steps
- Select internal 27 MHz reference or use external 10-100 MHz reference
- Pulse, AM, and FM internal modulation including FMCW radar chirp
- Pulse Modulation with 1 μS minimum width and 1 μS resolution
- Pulse, AM, and FM external modulation from DC – 10 kHz
- Powerful Trigger modes allow external triggering of most functions without a
- Linear, %, and list mode (frequency and amplitude hopping) sweeps
- Save all settings to the device for use without a PC
- 32 bit ARM processor onboard which is Arduino compatible
- LabVIEW GUI executable and source code (pictured below) included with purchase
- Windows, Linux, and Android compatibility
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with maximized value and cost ratio
- Wireless communications systems
- RF and Microwave radios
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- EMC - radiated immunity pre-compliance testing
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Law Enforcement
- Quantum computing and device research
- Plasma physics
- Medical research and treatment
About Windfreak Technologies
Windfreak Technologies provides low cost, quality, innovative RF products that
are used in a wide range of highly technical applications. Since the conception
of Windfreak, our products have been purchased by a wide range of customers from
around the world. Customers include hobbyists, education facilities, and government
agencies. Our continued commitment is to keep our overhead extremely low, enabling
us to provide high quality, low cost, Made-in-the-USA products. For more information
about Windfreak Technologies' products or the website, please contact David Goins
at 1+ (727) 490-8812 or email:
David Goins, CTO
Windfreak Technologies, LLC
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Office: +1 (727) 490-8812
Posted April 15, 2021