Content is copyright of company represented,
but page format and custom text and images are my copyright - do not distribute.
Triad RF Systems TRIAD Achieves Record 1st−Half Results
July 14, 2020: - East Brunswick, NJ - Triad RF Systems, an industry-leading provider of stratospheric
communications platforms first called on TRIAD, is proud to announce aggressive
revenue growth and a record 1st half of the year.
We are achieving record-setting performance driven by our strong reputation
for developing fully-integrated and optimized radios that deliver some of the
highest data-rates and longest range ISR wireless links for Unmanned Land, Sea,
and Air Systems.
We expect to continue to deliver increases for 2020, driven by the continued
acceptance of our products in a growing number of defense programs.
Financial & Program Highlights
- First-half revenue grew 45% over last year and our bookings growth was
126% year to date.
- Our participation in critical long-distance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
systems programs has expanded to include 53 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Defense Contractors.
- Participation in emerging – next generation programs grew by 13 opportunities
over the previous year.
- Introduced 25 new products to our family of Triad Amplified Radio Systems
that extend link ranges up to 10 times for most widely used MANET and MIMO
wireless mesh radios
- New developments in Ka-Band CubeSat Up/Down Converters and Bi-Directional
Amplifiers with the lowest SwAP in the industry.
- AS9100D certification issued, validating our design and manufacturing excellence
in the Aerospace, defense, UAS, and CubeSat/SmallSat space.
- New lab facility investments expanded our capabilities in the design and
test of products up to 40 GHz.
- Added team members in Sales Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Thermal
Modeling, and Engineering Management.
- Growth in our existing UAS customer base, both domestically and internationally.
- Achieved record growth in demand for turnkey Triad Amplified Radios that
are preintegrated with Silvus, Microhard, DTC, Doodle Labs, and other well-known
MIMO radio systems.
"We're surely excited about the revenue growth Triad has experienced year
to date," says Dean Handrinos, Co-founder and Partner. "This growth, however,
is just a product of the exceptional, dedicated efforts of our team. Our Engineering
group is obsessively focused on designing the smallest, most rugged, and efficient
RF products on the market; our Production and Lab teams ensure our systems are
built and tested to the highest quality standards; our Sales and Applications
engineers step up to meet any customer's complex challenge, and our Administrative
team members ensure our company's financial well-being in order to fuel these
efforts. All of this has been achieved in light of the world-wide challenges
2020 has brought with it, and we all take pride in that."
About Triad RF System
Based in East Brunswick, New Jersey, Triad RF Systems, Inc. designs and manufactures
innovative RF/Microwave amplifiers and integrated radio systems for challenging
environments. Products include power amplifiers, bi-directional amplifiers,
rack mount systems, microwave radios, and custom multi-function assemblies.
Triad RF Systems
11 Harts Lane, Suite I
Copyright © 2020 Triad RF Systems, All rights reserved.
Posted July 22, 2020