Press Release Archives:
2022 | 2021 |2020 |
Content is copyright of company represented. Page format, custom text and
images are RF Cafe copyright - do not distribute.
The Next Generation Thermal Test Performance
San Diego, California – August 19, 2020 – TotalTemp
Technologies is expanding its offerings to include more products such as custom
wide range temperature chambers. Featured here is the model C230 temperature chamber
with custom apertures on four sides and +325°C to −160°C temperature range. It features
time tested designs and the award winning synergy Nano temperature controller. Meet
your custom requirements in a better way than with off the shelf solutions. Two
year warranties and accessible knowledgeable support before and after the sale.
TotalTemp also offers a new product line of refrigerated custom thermal platforms
capable of -70°C without the need for expendable coolants. Made in America.
Model # C230
Wide Range Thermal Platform
Primary Features & Benefits:
- Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH): 20.2" x 24.4" x 16.2"
- Interior Dimensions (WxDxH): 16" x 12" x 12"
- Temperature Range: −100°C to +200°C (−148°F to 392°F) with L-N2 or −65°C with
- Extended Ranges Available
- Even heating and cooling or dual zone option
- Extremely fast temperature transition rates
- High accuracy temperature sensors
- Excellent access to DUT
Primary Features & Benefits:
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8−3/16" x 8−1/2" x 5"
- Color LCD touch screen – Easy to use, easy to read with graphing capability
- FTP server – Standardized communication protocol
- Rapidly becoming the instrument control method of choice
- Thumb drive compatible
- 1 Gb internal storage, 64 Mb SDRAM
- One or two channels, flexible input configurations
- Real time clock
- Built in multiple configurable alarms
Six Standard Sizes Mode of Thermal
- Model # SD14 3.75" x 3.75" usable surface area (14 sq. in / 90 sq cm)
- Model # SD49 6.5" x 7.5" usable surface area (49 sq in / 316 sq cm)
- Model # SD98 6.5" x 15"usable surface area (98 sq in / 632 sq cm)
- Model # SD144 12" x 12" usable surface area (144 sq in / 929 sq cm)
- Model # SD288 12" x 24" usable surface area (288 sq in / 1858 sq cm)
- Model # SD450 18" x 25" usable surface area (450 sq in / 2900sq cm)
- L-N2 -100°C , High or Low Pressure
- L-CO2 -65°C , High or Low Pressure
- -40°C with Single Stage
- -65°C with Dual Stage (Cascade)
About TotalTemp Technologies
The primary goal for TotalTemp is to maximize the combined 40 years experience we
have in this highly specialized field and create a new, alternative, "Next Generation"
Thermal Platforms and Temperature Testing equipment. Our Mission is to offer thermal
testing equipment that best suits or customers' requirements. For several decades
there were only two real manufacturers for thermal platforms. It was no secret that
the market demanded a new alternative with better service and lower costs. We heard
you loud and clear and TotalTemp is here to fill that need.
3630 Hancock Street A
San Diego, CA 92110
Posted August 20, 2020