These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
A few things for you to think about:
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
- Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
- Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
- I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans.
- I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older then it dawned on
me . . . they were cramming for their finals.
- I thought about how mothers feed their babies with little tiny spoons and forks so I wonder what Chinese
mothers use. Perhaps toothpicks?
- I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
- Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these
people? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while
they delivered the mail?
...from the Pegasus Technology website