|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Term for asymmetry of a statistical distribution
4. Mass units, abbr.
6. Singulated piece of IC wafer
7. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
9. Control language used by Hewlett Packard printers, abbr.
13. Used logic gates
15. Speed at which radio waves travel in a particular feedline (2 wds.)
18. Stock symbol for Boeing
19. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
20. Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
22. Unit of admittance
23. Software function selection mechanism
24. Referring to a right-angled triangle, which trigonometric function is equal to the ratio between the side opposite a given angle, and the hypotenuse
25. Last keyword in a BASIC subroutine, pl.
28. A disk operation
30. Modulation technique that varies the width of pulses in a train, abbr.
31. Stock symbol for 8 Down
33. Foot, abbr.
34. Local Oscillator
37. Direct Sequence and Frequency Hopping are the two forms of this modulation scheme
40. Power supply vendor in Minneapolis, MN
41. Total Access Communication System
43. Automated Test Equipment
44. Powers pneumatic devices
45. Engineering Change Notice, abbr.
46. Transportation accident investigation agency, abbr.
1. Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
2. Quickly changing portion of waveform
3. One half of HP
4. Mr. Blattenberger of Waypoint Software
5. Parameter that is a figure of merit for receiver performance in presence of multiple signals, abbr.
8. Defense contractor
10. Common plastic, abbr.
11. Substrate for mounting components, abbr.
12. Instruments for Industry, Ronkonkoma, NY, abbr.
14. Electrical overstress, abbr.
16. International Amateur Radio Union
17. Elemental compound used for microwave frequency reference oscillators, abbr., pl.
21. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball" logo
22. Chemical symbol for manganese
26. Home state of Los Alamos lab
27. Adjusts a pot
28. The "R" in DRC in substrate layout (singular form)
29. Chemical symbol for aluminum
32. Computer "brain", abbr.
33. Frequency Division Duplex
35. Ovenized crystal oscillator, abbr.
36. Science of assuring operation amid dense EM background noise, abbr.
37. Fail-____ switch
38. RF computer network
39. Universal Asynchronous Transmit/Receive
42. Miniature RF connector