1. Term for asymmetry of a statistical
4. Mass units, abbr.
6. Singulated piece of IC wafer
7. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
9. Control language used by Hewlett Packard printers, abbr.
13. Used logic gates
15. Speed at which radio
waves travel in a particular feedline (2 wds.)
18. Stock symbol for Boeing
19. Semiconductor and calculator
20. Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
22. Unit of admittance
23. Software function selection mechanism
24. Referring to a right-angled triangle, which trigonometric function is equal to the ratio between the side
opposite a given angle, and the hypotenuse
25. Last keyword in a BASIC subroutine, pl.
28. A disk operation
30. Modulation technique that varies the width of pulses in a train, abbr.
31. Stock symbol for 8 Down
34. Local Oscillator
37. Direct Sequence and Frequency Hopping are the two forms of this modulation
40. Power supply vendor in Minneapolis, MN
41. Total Access Communication System
44. Powers pneumatic devices
45. Engineering Change Notice, abbr.
46. Transportation accident
investigation agency, abbr.
1. Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
2. Quickly changing portion of waveform
3. One half of HP
4. Mr. Blattenberger of Waypoint Software
Parameter that is a figure of merit for receiver performance in presence of multiple signals, abbr.
10. Common plastic, abbr.
11. Substrate for mounting components, abbr.
12. Instruments for
Industry, Ronkonkoma, NY, abbr.
14. Electrical overstress, abbr.
16. International Amateur Radio Union
17. Elemental compound used for microwave frequency reference oscillators, abbr., pl.
21. Electronics manufacturer
with "meatball" logo
22. Chemical symbol for manganese
26. Home state of Los Alamos lab
27. Adjusts a
28. The "R" in DRC in substrate layout (singular form)
29. Chemical symbol for aluminum
33. Frequency Division Duplex
35. Ovenized crystal oscillator, abbr.
36. Science of assuring
operation amid dense EM background noise, abbr.
37. Fail-____ switch
38. RF computer network
42. Miniature RF connector