5/17/2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Part of a directive antenna that
derives energy from mutual coupling with the driven element,
2 wds., pl.
8. U.S. Spectrum allocation agency
10. Degraded or destroyed performance
15. The "T"
17. High power density battery chemistry, abbr.
19. One of four lines in a magnetic memory array
22. Chemical symbol for cesium
Greek letter in the spherical coordinate system
symbol for selenium
25. The constellation in which Canopus
27. Lose phase lock
30. Have a positive phase
wrt a reference
31. A measure of receiver quality, abbr.
32. Electromagnetic, abbr.
35. Chemical symbol
36. ESD protective apparel
39. Complex numbers
have real and imaginary of these
41. Receiver power level
42. A type of chemical radical
part of a circle enclosed between an arc and a chord
Just above DCS in the spectrum
46. Programmable logic device,
48. Inventor of the high voltage generator that powers
the Jacob's Ladder
2. Part of this website's title
3. An angle has less than 90 degrees
4. Chemical symbol for
5. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
6. This is
returned when software hits a snag
7. Unit of time, abbr.
10. Class of spread spectrum, abbr.
11. Automated test equipment,
12. Supplier of high power linear and pulsed RF, microwave
and millimeter wave amplifiers in San Marcos, CA
13. 30 Hz
to 300 Hz
14. Thread cutting tools
16. Shaft position
18. A physical quantity defined as force per unit
19. Subject a circuit to extreme operation
chemical compound containing an oxygen atom and other elements,
25. Chemical symbol for aluminum
26. Chemical symbol
28. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
29. Chemical symbol
33. The amount of matter that a body contains
37. PCB interconnect
38. Type of chart
39. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr.
40. Engineer who
experimented with extremely high voltages
44. Chemical symbol
45. Chemical symbol for strontium
symbol for praseodymium
47. 10^1 numerical prefix