Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Part of a directive antenna that derives energy from mutual coupling with the driven element, 2 wds., pl.
8. U.S. Spectrum allocation agency
9. Logic gates
10. Degraded or destroyed performance
15. The "T" in T&M
17. High power density battery chemistry, abbr.
19. One of four lines in a magnetic memory array
20. Prefix meaning magnetic
22. Chemical symbol for cesium
23. A Greek letter in the spherical coordinate system
24. Chemical symbol for selenium
25. The constellation in which Canopus is located
27. Lose phase lock
30. Have a positive phase wrt a reference
31. A measure of receiver quality, abbr.
32. Electromagnetic, abbr.
35. Chemical symbol for plutonium
36. ESD protective apparel
39. Complex numbers have real and imaginary of these
41. Receiver power level circuitry, abbr.
42. A type of chemical radical
43. The part of a circle enclosed between an arc and a chord
44. Just above DCS in the spectrum
46. Programmable logic device, abbr.
48. Inventor of the high voltage generator that powers the Jacob's Ladder
2. Part of this website's title
3. An angle has less than 90 degrees
4. Chemical symbol for scandium
5. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
6. This is returned when software hits a snag
7. Unit of time, abbr.
10. Class of spread spectrum, abbr.
11. Automated test equipment, abbr.
12. Supplier of high power linear and pulsed RF, microwave and millimeter wave amplifiers in San Marcos, CA
13. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
14. Thread cutting tools
16. Shaft position sensors
18. A physical quantity defined as force per unit area
19. Subject a circuit to extreme operation
21. A chemical compound containing an oxygen atom and other elements, pl.
25. Chemical symbol for aluminum
26. Chemical symbol for gallium
28. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
29. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
33. The amount of matter that a body contains
37. PCB interconnect
38. Type of chart
39. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr.
40. Engineer who experimented with extremely high voltages
44. Chemical symbol for lead
45. Chemical symbol for strontium
46. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
47. 10^1 numerical prefix