|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Joins a male and a female connector
4. RF Integrated Circuit
8. Unintended frequency product from a mixer
10. Chemical symbol for xenon
11. RF passive device manufacturer in Bay Shore, NY
12. Silicon transistor type
13. Imaging device, abbr.
14. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
16. A step in photolithography
19. Summation symbol
20. Leading edge of a missile
21. Application Specific Integrated Circuit, abbr.
23. BER. 8 bits at a time
24. Rise over run
25. Chemical symbol for rubidium
27. Regions between differing dielectrics
31. Constellation : The lion
32. Same as 23D
33. 1e-6 mA
34. Chemical symbol for iron
35. Have a positive phase wrt a reference
36. Defense electronics contractor in Ft. Wayne, IN
37. High power device used in high-frequency electronics and microwave devices
40. Chemical symbol for neon
41. Color #5
42. Band between RF and BB, pl.
43. Sample groups
44. Stack command
46. Type of solder flux core
48. Act of summation
51. Chemical symbol for cadmium
52. Powers pneumatic devices
54. Deutsche Industrie Normenausschuss
55. Counter ElectroMotive Force
58. One who DXs
59. Used to send Morse Code, pl.
60. International phonetic alphabet letter "D"
1. The most frequently occurring number in a series of numbers
2. Numerical power
4. Chemical symbol for radium
5. Crystal surface
6. Resistor manufacturer in Corpus Christi, TX
7. Software drafting tool, abbr.
8. Join two wires together
9. Moon of Saturn discovered in 1672
12. Chemical symbol for neptunium
15. Chemical symbol for silver
17. Unit of time, abbr.
18. One component of a complex number, abbr.
19. Halves of DIP's
21. Up in the air
22. Type of optical network
23. Unit of power
24. Chemical symbol for silicon
25. A disk operation
26. Frequency vs. amplitude plot
27. 300-ohm antenna, ____-lead
28. The "R" in BER
29. RF attenuator maker in Ann Arbor, MI
30. IT backup media, pl.
31. Low altitude earth orbit, abbr.
35. Average time it takes an excess minority carrier to recombine
37. Its chemical symbol is Fe
38. Army-Navy spec
39. Found a quotient
44. Chemical symbol for mendelevium
45. Opposite of I.D.
46. Stock symbol for RF Micro Devices
47. Chemical symbol for scandium
48. Branch of the armed forces
49. One port of an amplifier
50. American space agency, abbr.
52. Abbreviation for acknowledge (also a common word for Bill the Cat)
53. Institute of Electrical Engineers (U.K)
56. Start frequency, abbr.