(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Unix, Linux or Windows, abbr.
2. Light-sensitive semiconductor
4. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
6. Having to do with charged particles
7. Circuit that extends the upper frequency limit of a counter by dividing the input frequency by a precise amount
9. ___ Industries: RF attenuator company in Indianapolis, IN
10. High frequency semiconductor, abbr.
11. AC circuit breaker and switch gear vendor
13. Quickly changing portions of waveform, pl.
14. Precision-fit a joint
16. Colorado ski resort town
17. Collection of access points
18. He discovered the relationship between pressure and volume of an ideal gas
19. Its chemical symbol is Md
20. Carry electrical current
21. In _____ Theory, if a and b are in the _____ then a • b is also in the _____
22. Faraday ____, pl.
24. Used to trigger events at a predetermined interval
25. Inventor of the CW transmitter and after whom an oscillator type is named
27. A BASIC reserved word
29. Indium phosphide, abbr.
30. Type of semiconductor also known as the transferred electron device (TED)
32. Trans European Trunked Radio
33. Surface mount, abbr.
34. Compliment of a power combiner, pl.
35. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform, abbr.
1. A type of logical combination
3. Type of threaded RF connector
5. System block used to translate higher frequencies to lower frequencies
8. Specialized Mobile Radio
12. Automatic Send-Receive
13. Magnetics vendor in Woodstock, NY
15. Mathematical curve that is the locus of the centers of curvature of another curve
23. Precision landing system, abbr.
26. Numerical base for the binary system
28. The 741 was the 1st solid state one of these
31. Department of Defense