1/17/2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Unix, Linux or Windows, abbr.
2. Light-sensitive semiconductor
4. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
6. Having to do with charged particles
7. Circuit that extends
the upper frequency limit of a counter by dividing the input
frequency by a precise amount
9. ___ Industries: RF attenuator
company in Indianapolis, IN
10. High frequency semiconductor,
11. AC circuit breaker and switch gear vendor
Quickly changing portions of waveform, pl.
16. Colorado ski resort town
17. Collection of
18. He discovered the relationship between
pressure and volume of an ideal gas
19. Its chemical symbol
20. Carry electrical current
21. In _____ Theory,
if a and b are in the _____ then a • b is also in the _____
22. Faraday ____, pl.
24. Used to trigger events at a predetermined
25. Inventor of the CW transmitter and after whom
an oscillator type is named
27. A BASIC reserved word
29. Indium phosphide, abbr.
30. Type of semiconductor also
known as the transferred electron device (TED)
European Trunked Radio
33. Surface mount, abbr.
of a power combiner, pl.
35. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform,
1. A type of logical combination
3. Type of threaded RF connector
5. System block used to
translate higher frequencies to lower frequencies
12. Automatic Send-Receive
vendor in Woodstock, NY
15. Mathematical curve that is the
locus of the centers of curvature of another curve
landing system, abbr.
26. Numerical base for the binary system
28. The 741 was the 1st solid state one of these