Coaxial Connector Usage Properties
Many time connectors are used quite successfully under conditions for which they were not designed for use. However, unless you have the luxury of being able to experiment or you have previous experience with the connector type, then it is best to stick with proven connectors for their designed-for uses. This chart will help you choose a coax connector based on frequency range.
Related Pages on RF Cafe | - RF Coaxial Connector Torque Specifications
- Coaxial Connector Descriptions & Drawings
- Coaxial Connector Usage Properties
- RF Coaxial Connector Torque Specifications
- Connector & Adapter Manufacturers
- EW Radar Handbook - Connectors
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.