These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
The Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club
is a very active group. Their monthly publication, the LIMARC LOG, is chock full of reports on activities.
Occasionally, someone from there will write to me to request permission to use content from RF Cafe - often a
crossword puzzle. Now, I'm borrowing something from them.
Top Ten Ways You Know You
Just Might Be Married To a Ham
10) His favorite superheroes are Marconi and Tesla.
9) His sense of well being is tied to the sunspot
8) His electric shaver has a backup diesel generator.
7) He shows you his PL-259 connector.
6) For a romantic honeymoon, he chooses Dayton over Tahiti.
5) He rates your love making in S units.
4) He buys you an HT for your anniversary.
3) He attaches a mag mount antenna to the baby's stroller.
2) When whispering sweet nothings in your ear, he ID's every few minutes.
1) When the moment is right, he
is on the radio.
...from the February 2011 edition of the LIMARC