Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
The Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club
is a very active group. Their monthly publication, the LIMARC LOG, is chock full of reports on activities.
Occasionally, someone from there will write to me to request permission to use content from RF Cafe - often a
. Now, I'm borrowing something from them.
Top Ten Ways You Know You
Just Might Be Married To a Ham
10) His favorite superheroes are Marconi and Tesla.
9) His sense of well being is tied to the sunspot
8) His electric shaver has a backup diesel generator.
7) He shows you his PL-259 connector.
6) For a romantic honeymoon, he chooses Dayton over Tahiti.
5) He rates your love making in S units.
4) He buys you an HT for your anniversary.
3) He attaches a mag mount antenna to the baby's stroller.
2) When whispering sweet nothings in your ear, he ID's every few minutes.
1) When the moment is right, he
is on the radio.
...from the February 2011 edition of the LIMARC