Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses" (NAVPERS 10622) in its
entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's best resources for people
seeking a basic electricity course - complete with examples worked out. See
Table of Contents.
¶ U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE; 1945 - 618779
CHAPTER 18 QUIZ
1. What four quantities are measured in an electrical circuit?
2. What are the three current
effects used in meters?
3. Name the meters which can be used on a.c. or d.c.
4. Which meter can be
used on d.c. only?
5. Properly connect the meters and loads shown above in their circuits.
CHAPTER 18 ANSWERS
1. Current, voltage, resistance, and power.
Heat, magnetism, and motor action.
3. Hot wire, dynamometer and movable iron.
4. D'Arsonval type.
5. See diagram below.