Here is the "Electricity - Basic Navy Training Courses"
in its entirety. It should provide one of the Internet's best resources for people seeking
a basic electricity course - complete with examples worked out. See
Table of Contents. • U.S. Government Printing Office; 1945 - 618779
Chapter 18 Quiz - Electrical Meters
1. What four quantities are measured in an electrical circuit?
2. What are the three current effects used in meters?
3. Name the meters which can be used on a.c. or d.c.
4. Which meter can be used on d.c. only?
5. Properly connect the meters and loads shown above in their circuits.
<see answers below>
Return to Chapter 18 - Electrical Meters
Chapter 18 Answers: Electrical Meters
1. Current, voltage, resistance, and power.
2. Heat, magnetism, and motor action.
3. Hot wire, dynamometer and movable iron.
4. D'Arsonval type.
5. See diagram to right.
Posted July 31, 2019