ADF 2014 Agenda Set, Registration Opens for India Locations
El Segundo, California – Aug. 19, 2014
NI (formerly AWR Corporation) has added three locations in India during the first week of September to its 2014
AWR Design Forum (ADF) tour. The event agenda has been set and registration is now open.
Agenda highlights include:
- New Innovations and Technologies in the NI AWR Design Environment™
- Microwave Cavity Filter Design
- Transceiver Module and Multi-Element Phased Array Design
- Cree GaN Models and Process Design Kit for First Pass MMIC Designs
- RFIC Design
- 3D EM Simulators for PCB Design Verification
- Streamlining Radio Communication Link Design From Spec to Production
- Optimizing the RF Product Development V-Model With NI AWR Products
RF/microwave designers who want to network and learn more about NI AWR Design Environment technologies and techniques
are invited to attend this complimentary event.
Where and When:
Sept. 2 –
Sept. 4 – Hyderabad (awrcorp.com/ADF/locations/hyderabad-india)
Sept. 5 – Bangalore (awrcorp.com/ADF/locations/bangalore-india)
Find registration and agenda details at awrcorp.com/adf.
About AWR, A National Instruments
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency electronic design automation (EDA) software, is a National Instruments
Company. AWR’s software portfolio of EDA solutions dramatically reduces development time and cost for products
employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Learn
more at www.awrcorp.com.
Vice President of Marketing
Posted August 20, 2014