Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Press Release - October 10, 2011
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. Showcases New Products for Networks,
Aerospace and Defense, and Multi-Market Applications at EuroMW2011
Lowell, Massachusetts, October 10, 2011
What: M/A-COM Technology Solutions (M/A-COM Tech), a leading supplier of high performance analog
semiconductor solutions for RF, microwave and millimeter wave applications, is showcasing a broad portfolio of new
products for Networks, Aerospace and Defense, and Multi-Market applications. Product solutions on display in
M/A-COM Tech's Booth #422 include:
When: October 11 to 13, 2011; Exhibition Hours:
- A complete chipset solution for 42GHz point-to-point radio applications – A systems-driven approach to
integrating innovative IC and package design capabilities resulting in faster time to market with optimal
- Best-in-Class Optical Modulator Drivers and TIAs for 40/100G Fiber Networks.
- RF amplifiers for Node, Fiber-to-the Home, and RF-Over-Glass infrastructure applications.
- New Phase Shifter family with integrated CMOS driver – Features low DC power consumption, minimal
attenuation variation over phase shift usage, 30 ohm impedance, in a 4 mm PQFN package.
- GaN on silicon carbide transistors and highly integrated pallet amplifiers – powered by a leading edge
proprietary 0.5 micron HEMP design, delivering excellent RF performance.
- The next generation Multi-function Phased Array Radar (MPAR) for the Federal Aviation Administration's air
traffic and weather surveillance systems – recently named as one of R&D Magazines' 2011 R&D 100 Winners
- New family of power detectors that are low cost, yet provide accurate directive power and include full
- Newest line of 1 to 18 GHz Low noise amplifiers (LNAs) that are 66% smaller than traditional LNAs, and
feature better NF and bandwidth. Ideal for meter reader or medical transponders.
Tuesday, October 11
0930 – 1800 hours
Wednesday, October 12 0930 – 1800 hours
October 13 0930 – 1630 hours
Where: Booth #422, Manchester Central,
To find out more information about EuroMW2011 please visit: http://www.eumweek.com/
About M/A-COM Technology Solutions, Inc.
Technology Solutions ( www.macomtech.com) is a leading
supplier of high performance analog semiconductor solutions for use in radio frequency (RF), microwave, and
millimeter wave applications. Recognized for its broad portfolio of products, M/A-COM Tech serves diverse markets
including CATV, wireless infrastructure, optical communications, aerospace and defense, automotive, industrial,
medical, and mobile devices. M/A-COM Tech builds more than 60 years of experience designing and manufacturing
innovative product solutions for customers worldwide.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, M/A-COM Tech
is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. M/A-COM
Tech has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
For Sales Information, Please Contact:
North Americas -- Phone: 800.366.2266
Europe -- Phone: +3188.8.131.5200
India -- Phone: +91.80.43537383
China – Phone: +86.21.2407.1588