Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while tying up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
RF | Microwave | Wireless Job Opportunities 2018 - 2022
Are Welcome to Submit Job Openings for Posting at No Charge
RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
If accepted, I will create a dedicated webpage for your job description and add
your job to my list here as well as to the RF Cafe homepage (with a note on LinkedIn).
Engineering Jobs for 2018-2022
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME
- Important Note: No recruiting or staffing agencies (jobbers) will
be accepted - only companies for whom the employee will work
directly may have jobs posted. No exceptions.
- Up to 5 jobs per company.
- Your job(s) will be posted on a dedicated page and a link will be provided to it
on the RF Cafe Jobs page.
- Once your job(s) is(are) posted, I will link to it(them) from the RF Cafe homepage.
A notice will also be broadcast from RF Cafe's account on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Only jobs for which there are currently available openings may be posted. If a posted
job is filled and another like it does not exist, then notice must be given so that it
can be removed.
- Special conditions of employment; e.g., citizenship, academic achievement, level
of work experience, willingness to relocate, extensive travel, etc., must be included
in the description.
- A point of contact for an authorized employee must be provided for applicants either
in the form of an e-mail, or in the form of a hyperlink to a webpage that contains valid
- RF Cafe reserves the right to refuse offers to post jobs based on what I consider
to be inappropriate or irrelevant. My mission is to provide a reliable service to the
type of clients who typically visit RF Cafe and will maintain an appropriate theme.
- RF Cafe cannot guarantee the results of activity and interactions between job posters
and job applicants. Good will is automatically assumed on the part of all parties involved.
If either party believes that abuse has been committed, please submit an e-mail describing
the situation and I will address it immediately.
- All parties agree to hold harmless RF Cafe and all of its employees and assignees
for any and all damages that may result through participation with this Jobs listing
- I have not and will not provide any information regarding you, your company, or your
job posting information to anyone else, for free or for compensation. Only the info you
post or provide to me for posting will become publicly available. If you information
appears elsewhere, it is because the jobsite trolls have illegally stolen your information.
Sic your lawyers on them, with my blessing.
- If you do not agree to abide by all of these terms and the clear spirit in which
my effort is offered, then go somewhere else.