RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Sr. RF Design Engineer
May 5, 2021 - East Brunswick, New Jersey -
Triad RF Systems is a fast-growing leader in the design and manufacture
of RF power amplifiers, bidirectional amplifiers, and RF systems. We are looking
for a Senior RF Design Engineer to join our team in New Jersey. The Senior RF Design
Engineer will lead the development of new SSPA and transmit/receive products for
our rapidly expanding catalog and customer base.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in RF engineering.
- Experience with the simulation, design, test, and realization of RF power amplifiers
and low noise receiver front-ends operating up through C Band.
- SSPA design knowledge or experience up to 50 W.
- Command of RF principles and theories (RF signal cascade, impedance matching,
noise/NF, stability, distortion, modulation types, etc.)
- Proficient in commercial RF / Microwave 2.5D, 3D simulation software (Microwave
Office/AWR, ADS preferred).
- Expert understanding of RF board-level design (component selection/placement,
shielding, microstrip, stripline, lumped element matching, distributed matching,
- Expert understanding of mixed signal, multilayer PCB design.
- Experience with RF laboratory equipment and RF test methods.
- Experience in all phases of RF product development from specification through
full rate production.
- Ability to lead multiple, simultaneously running projects in different phases
- Ability to understand, review, and create design documentation (schematics,
assembly drawings BOMs, test procedures, etc.).
- Proficient with schematic capture (Altium preferred).
- Ability to review the work of junior engineers and provide technical guidance
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to layout RF and mixed signal PCBs (Altium preferred).
- Ability to design PCB outlines and mechanical packaging (AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Ability to design control circuitry using discrete analog and integrated digital
solutions (CPLD, FPGA, PIC etc.)
- Experience with GaN based SSPA design.
- Microwave circuit design experience through Ka band.
- Chip and wire RF circuit design.
- LabVIEW and/or VB as it applies to automated test.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Lead the design and development of complex RF products.
- Independently complete RF system and circuit design through schematic capture.
- Independently perform all related circuit and system simulations and analyses.
- Independently generate assembly drawings, BOMs, other design documents or lead
- Independently generate PCB designs with associated fabrication files or lead
- Independently generate mechanical designs with associated documentation or lead
- Create work instructions and support Production Assembly & Test.
- Participate in the generation of detailed design proposals for Triad customers
and/or provide expert level advice on trade-off discussions for design concepts.
- Flexible hours
- Health Benefits
About Triad RF System
Triad RF Systems was founded by three partners with over 65 years of accumulated
knowledge of what is required to design, manufacture, and service RF/Microwave amplifiers
and integrated radio systems. These individuals not only know the rules for making
the highest quality, state-of-the-art RF/microwave subsystems and circuits, they
also have a track record of creating products that push the limits and stay ahead
of ever-demanding challenges when it comes to size, features, efficiency, and linearity.
Our engineering expertise is rooted in achieving the perfect balance between solving
issues of transmission distance, data rate, linearity, and signal purity.
Our reputation for optimal performance has enabled us to partner with leading
radio manufacturers all over the world. As a result, we have an intimate understanding
of the latest radio technology and market trends, and we're connected directly to
the key players that are equally committed to solving your RF system challenges.
We also understand the need-by-yesterday world we live in, which is why we have
teamed up with suppliers and distributors that share our vision and have products
available from stock to minimize our lead times. We can typically fulfill any order
in a matter of weeks, if not days.
Triad RF Systems
11 Harts Lane, Suite I
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Phone: 1-256-572-2439 (Erica)
Copyright © 2021 Triad RF Systems, All rights reserved.
Posted May 6, 2021