RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Title: Radar Production Technician
Fort Collins, Colorado - June 21st, 2021 - Numerica is seeking a Radar Production
Technician to assemble, test and calibrate state-of-the art integrated RF systems
to deliver powerful new sensing capabilities. Working in small innovative teams,
our engineers build solutions that make a difference. Our research endeavors don't
end once we've written a journal or conference paper describing our technology;
rather, our work is complete when our technology has been deployed in mission-critical
systems and our customers within government and industry are successful.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Assembles electronic components, assemblies, subassemblies, RF modules and systems
with work orders and visual work instruction as directed by the Production Manager.
- Performs mechanical assembly operations while building electronic assemblies
using standard measuring tools and techniques.
- Perform RF measurements (anechoic chamber and benchtop) and provide data and
plots to engineering staff.
- Performs electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation
of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, SMT capacitors (0402-1206),
SMT resistors (0402-1206) or other electronic components.
- Follows IPC-A-610 (class 3) standard for soldering.
- Perform quality control inspection on production units for build accuracy of
each operation in the assembly drawings.
- Rework units from engineering and test.
- Creating / communicating corrective actions on PCB assemblies when errors in
assembly are detected.
- Adhere to our AS9100:D standards and procedures.
Skills and Education
- Quality Driven
- High School/GED Required.
- 6-10 years of electronic assembly and soldering experience required.
- Able to translate and understand the instructions on assembly drawings.
- Able to use hand tools (cutters, pliers, screw drivers, soldering iron).
- Able to identify electronic components and properly orient them into a circuit
board according to polarity.
- May be required to achieve specified solder certification in various assembly/soldering
techniques per Company and customer standards.
- Have crimp, cable, and harnessing experience and chassis wiring skills.
- Can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work with others in a mature and professional manner.
Expected Salary Range
$24.00 - $27.00 per hour plus incentives, depending on relevant experience Due
to the security requirements of this position, a candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Life at Numerica
At Numerica, you immediately
become part of a dynamic and evolving organization where your work truly matters.
From research scientists, to software engineers, to business operations positions,
Numericans come from a variety of backgrounds and are given opportunities daily
for creative input, autonomy, mentorship and cross-team collaboration.
Numerica is an equal opportunity employer.
About Numerica Corporation
Driven by a pioneering spirit and an unwavering focus on our customers' success,
we deploy best-in-class technology that solves some of the nation's greatest defense
Simply stated, we are energized by the prospect of a difficult technical problem,
especially when people say it can't be done. As Numericans, we take on some of the
nation's greatest challenges related to air defense, missile defense and space domain
awareness. When many others throw in the towel, we roll up our sleeves to get the
job done. We thrive when we are counted on most.
We have integrity. If we say it can be done, it will. If there are obstacles
in our way, we'll tell you those too. We work to uncover your true needs and develop
a solution that will move the needle for you and our country. Honesty with our customers
and partners is at the core of what we do – after all, we know you are counting
5042 Technology Parkway
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Posted June 22, 2021