RF, microwave, and wireless engineer,
technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on behalf of companies
that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for hiring in your company,
please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent
List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Product Engineer I
March 2, 2019 - Charleroi, PA - QuinStar Technology, an AS9100 certified aerospace
hardware design and manufacturing company in Torrance, California, is currently
looking for an
Product Engineer I to join our team! This position is eligible
for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance, holiday pay,
PTO, 401k benefits and an on-site fitness program. Please visit the
Employment webpage for more information.
Primarily Looking For:
- Highly motivated individual with a bachelor of science degree in electrical
engineering or equivalent industry experience who is familiar with all things RF
(radiofrequency), i.e., principles and design concepts, simulation tools, test equipment
– network analyzers, RF power meters, etc., knowledge, use and configuration of
RF test set-ups.
- Experience with HFSS, AWR, SolidWorks or similar software is desired.
Preference given to candidates with related experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design and layout of microwave and millimeter-wave products and subassemblies,
including LNA, frequency converters, antennas, and PA.
- Mechanical design of new housings, PA and heat sink configurations.
- Deliver design packages to programs and production assembly line including circuit
layouts, sub-assembly drawings, outline drawings, BOMs and label instructions.
For all positions, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EEO/M/F/D/V
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and pre-employment
physical and providing proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
No phone calls, please.
Job application provision online. A full list of open positions
can be found here.
About QuinStar Technology
We are an AS9100
certified aerospace hardware design and manufacturing company in Torrance, CA. This
position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life
insurance, holiday pay, PTO, 401k benefits with Company match and an on-site fitness
24085 Garnier Street
Torrance, CA 90505
Posted March 19, 2019