Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
ASIC Design Engineer
January 10, 2019 - Charleroi, PA - Nokomis, Inc., the preeminent company in the
world in the detection, identification, and geolocation of electronics, currently
has an opening for an ASIC Designer Engineer.
This position is for an engineer with significant Application Specific Integrated
Circuit (ASIC) design and development experience that will be part of a team with
diverse talents and skills. The candidate will be involved in all phases of engineering
and design of electrical and electronic devices.
We are seeking versatile problem solvers that can apply their skills and experience
to a wide array of design challenges and produce results that enhance the company's
electrical and electronic device offerings. Innovative and driven engineers who
bring unique solutions to challenging engineering problems are highly desirable.
The engineer will develop and implement Integrated circuit design as part of
a larger complex system encompassing multiple electronic components. RF Signal Processing,
design and development of ASICs will be part of job execution. The candidate shall
be well versed in, integrated circuit design, ASIC design and development, Digital
Signal Processing (DSP), analog circuitry, the development of chip scale devices
and CAD tools for IC design.
- ASIC design, development and implementation
- Analog/Digital Conversion
- Chip-scale analog front end development
- RF signal processing
- Troubleshooting and integration of circuits and systems
- Working with research and software teams to evolve solutions from concept to
- Rich experience with ASIC design, implementation and verification
- Programming design and documentation experience
- Experience with IC CAD tools
- IC simulation and modeling
- Electrical and electronic circuit design
- Experience with digital and analog circuits, parts, and components
- Expert level troubleshooting skills
- Advanced level skills with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Proficiency with test equipment; oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analysis
- Experience with interconnection technologies at the chip level
- Ability to lead ASIC design and development effort, with minimal guidance
- Ability to work individually and with teams, handle multiple tasks
Nokomis offers all the advantages you would expect from a dynamic, small, high
technology company, including competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, paid
holidays, health and dental insurance. Offices are located in Charleroi, PA (just
south of Pittsburgh) and in Toledo, OH.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to contact Nokomis. Please visit our
Careers webpage for more information and other job openings. Nokomis, Inc. is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Positions are open to US citizens only.
Nokomis is a high growth technology company dedicated to providing advanced technical
capability for our customers. Over the last decade our team has developed and delivered
state-of-the-art uniquely capable sensors and technology solutions. Founded in 2002,
Nokomis is the pre-eminent company in the world in the detection, identification,
and geolocation of electronics. Nokomis has executed on over 65 government contracts
valued over $38 million in aggregate. Nokomis is a certified small business with
corporate offices located in Charleroi, Pennsylvania. The 50,000 sq. ft. Charleroi
facility is endowed with state-of-the-art scientific, engineering and manufacturing
capabilities. Additional locations include an Embedded Systems Division located
in Toledo, OH; a Non-Destructive Evaluation Division in McDonald, PA; and a 163
acre test facility in Mather, PA.
310 5th Street
Phone: 724-483-3946 (office)
Posted January 15, 2019