May 20, 2015
NuWaves, a premier supplier of RF Systems, RF Products, and Engineering Design Services, is actively seeking
talented and highly motivated Engineering Manager.
Reporting to the CTO, the Engineering Manager directs the implementation of various strategic and tactical
operations by performing the following duties either personally or through direct reports.
- Write and present proposals, reports and related findings.
- Participate in development and deployment of NuWaves' mission and business strategies. Actively partner
with NuWaves’ business leaders to establish, implement, and monitor short term and long term strategies for
driving business results.
- Coordinate with engineering staff, manufacturing, and other inter-company teams to meet the requirements
of the engineering services projects.
- Make recommendations to the CTO to improve the financial performance associated with Engineering Services.
- Responsible for leading and supervising design engineers as they develop, test, modify and create solutions
to technical problems.
- Perform RF Design.
- Write and administer performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Communicate job expectations while enforcing policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in RF Engineering and 10 plus years of related work experience.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed,
but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
About NuWaves Engineering
NuWaves Engineering is a premier supplier of Radio Frequency
(RF) and embedded systems products and solutions for DoD, non-DoD government, and industrial customers. An RF
engineering powerhouse, NuWaves offers a wide range of engineering design services focused on wireless communications,
as well as a complete line of commercially available module-level products, such as wideband RF upconverters and
downconverters, high-efficiency miniature solid state power amplifiers, high intercept low noise amplifiers, miniature
RF filters, and fiber optic RF distribution modules.
Amanda Y. Stephany
SPHR Human Resources Administrator
122 Edison Drive
Phone: (513) 360-0800 x323
Fax: (513) 360-0888
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Posted May 20, 2015