Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Senior Wireless System Engineer
The Senior Wireless System Engineer, under minimal supervision, will be responsible for the design, implementation,
optimization and verification of wireless systems for hearing aids and hearing aid accessories. S/He must possess
technical expertise, effective communication skills, creativity and internal drive to lead the design and test of
wireless systems that are recognized as best-in-class in the hearing aid industry. S/He must have the ability to work
both independently and in a group environment. The Senior Wireless System Engineer must be able to work well with
a cross-functional team and provide leadership and clarity tin a team environment and have a passion for continuous
- Offers an experienced team built around a culture of professional growth and knowledge-sharing
- Promotes individual and professional growth
- Opportunity for growth and new challenges
- Provide technical input to product specification and requirement generation for wireless products.
- Lead the innovation in the design of the wireless system for products through the product development process.
- Research and technology development of wireless system for hearing aids, hearing aid accessories and wireless
- Drive testing and troubleshooting of the wireless system to characterize the system level performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in wireless system design and test.
- Support transfer of products and product knowledge into manufacturing, education and training, sales and trade
- Mentor and provide work direction to junior engineers and technicians.
You Will Need:
- MSEE + 4 years’ experience or BSEE with 8 years of progressive, post bachelor's experience in field required
- Expertise with short range wireless systems
- Knowledge of wireless data networking environments and other wireless standards required
- Wireless system modeling and simulation experience highly desired
- Knowledge of low-power-radio design required
- Experience with wireless data networking environments and other wireless standards desired.
- Familiarity with RF design and test tools such as HFSS and LabView is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in using the following equipment” oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer.
Please email resume directly to:
or apply to our website at: www.starkey.com/careers
Starkey Hearing Technologies
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Posted September 8, 2014