Wireless Telecom Group - Open Positions
Welcome to the RF Cafe Jobs website, where
a mix of engineer, technician, manager, and sales job opportunities are posted on
behalf of companies that are actually doing the hiring. If you are responsible for
hiring in your company, please contact me AFTER reading the
See most recent List of Job Openings.
- NO RECRUITERS. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Inside Sales Representative Network Solutions
Wireless Telecom Group, Inc. located in Parsippany, NJ designs and manufactures RF and Microwave measurement
equipment and components for the wireless industry. Designed and Marketed under three brands, Noise Com, Boonton
Electronics and Microlab/FXR, our diverse product line supports and advances the development of wireless
technology. We have an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative at our Parsippany, New Jersey location
within our Microlab/FXR brand. In this very visible role you will provide proactive sales, account development and
customer service and sales support. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
relationships with new customer accounts and further develop existing accounts proactively.
communicate and discuss the Company’s technical product capabilities, product specifications and offer technical
solutions to customers.
-Prepare and effectively communicate sales quotes, proposals, coordinate and
determine lead times and technical product specifications in a timely manner.
-Interact with and coordinate
the involvement of colleagues from various departments including R&D, Manufacturing, Customer Service and Product
Marketing as needed.
-Directly Support and coordinate the work for the Sales team with reference to sales
funnel activity in a timely manner. Review weekly funnel and provide updates as needed.
orders for validation and accuracy including checking partner agreement and customer terms, pricing and customer
information. Coordinate information with customer service to ensure orders are correct for customer and
-Continuously learn new product specifications, pricing and order information in order to
properly quote and sell products.
*Assist with other Inside Sales Responsibilities as needed.
At least three years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative within a Microwave
Components Company or related industry.
We offer the following benefits to full-time employees who have met all eligibility requirements:
- BSEE or equivalent technical sales experience within a microwave components company.
- Experience and understanding with: passive components, active components, DAS a plus!
- Proven sales, account development and customer service experience communicating and interacting directly
with customers on a regular and proactive basis.
- Effective communication and verbal skills within a diverse organization and amongst a diverse customer base.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proven experience establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and issues simultaneously.
- Effective follow up and follow through skills with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Medical and Dental Plans, Group 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contribution, Life Insurance and Long-Term
Disability Plans ,Paid Time off, Holidays.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic organization, send
your resume to
Wireless Telecom Group, Inc.- Human Resources
25 Eastmans Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054