Basic Radar Analysis

Buy, sell, or trade. RF Cafe does not receive compensation and does not accept responsibility for exchanges. I will ban abusers.
KirtB
Site Admin

Basic Radar Analysis

Post by KirtB » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 am

Basic Radar Analysis

This sells new on Amazon for $170. buy it from me for just $40 w/free shipping to U.S. addresses (except Hawaii & Alaska - write for shipping cost)
Pay via PayPal, but please send me an e-mail first.

Title: Basic Radar Analysis
Authors: by Mervin C. Budge & Shawn R. German
Hardcover: 760 pages
Publisher: Artech House; Har/DVD edition (September 30, 2015)
ISBN-10: 1608078787
ISBN-13: 978-1608078783

This book has not been used and the spine has not been creased due to opening. Cover very slightly worn only due to handling. Note: The paper on the inside of the front cover has some scuffing on it.

Description by Publisher:

This authoritative new resource presents fundamentals of radar analysis including the range equation, detection theory, ambiguity functions, antennas, receivers, SP, and chaff analysis for modern radars. This book addresses details behind the detection probability equations and origins radar engineers commonly use to perform signal processor analyses. This book consolidates discussions of receiver design and analysis and treats areas of digital receivers not commonly found in other books. Packed with details on how to perform radar range equation and detection analyses, RCS modeling, ambiguity function generation and antenna pattern generation. This book also includes detailed analyses of coherent and non-coherent integration, design and analysis of analog and digital receivers, stretch processor implementation and SAR signal processor implementation. This resource also covers Basic STAP implementation and analysis as well as SLC design and implementation. This new resource is intended as a text for a series of courses in radar and as a theory and practice reference for practicing radar engineers. Software Included: This book is accompanied by MATLAB files on CD.
Kirt Blattenberger
Webmaster